May 2009 Desktops

you guys should remove the 2mb limit so we can upload png's instead of jpegs. :crazy:

Just do some image linking, create a mini-image in .PNG linking to a big size .PNG :)

Usually I tend to 'forget' that thread rule and just post full-size .PNGs :shiftyninja:

What's up with the built in dock at the bottom?

what dock at the bottom? :blink:

if you mean "on top" it's stardock's objectdock. i prefer it over pinning items to the taskbar!

what dock at the bottom? :blink:

if you mean "on top" it's stardock's objectdock. i prefer it over pinning items to the taskbar!

Fair enough - don't see the point of having two docks tho and using the one that doesn't have jump lists but each to their own :)

Fair enough - don't see the point of having two docks tho and using the one that doesn't have jump lists but each to their own :)

im not using two docks, if you mean the firefox icon, that's there because i have the window minimized.

Whoa, awesome wallpaper, and if thats xp then id have to say its awesome theme as well. Not that im ever going back to xp, but what theme is that?

Hi,

Thanks. Yeah its XP, the theme is called Ambient by tornado5.

im not using two docks, if you mean the firefox icon, that's there because i have the window minimized.

I don't think he knows what Windows 7 looks like...

I don't think he knows what Windows 7 looks like...

Erm, the Windows 7 taskbar is now a dock, why install another on top of it? I don't think you know how to use Windows 7 :)

I don't think you know how to use Windows 7 :)

People can use their computer however they want. It doesn't matter what you think. ;)

Here is mine. Just plain, wall from Interfacelift and has nothing to do with OSX.

I only use the superbar, has everything I ever use.

Desktop Shortcuts folder is just where I drag everything that appears on my desktop to if I want to keep it but not have it anywhere near me.

post-151800-1241302983_thumb.jpg

Erm, the Windows 7 taskbar is now a dock, why install another on top of it? I don't think you know how to use Windows 7 :)

i don't like pinning items to the taskbar, i prefer the dock on top. for your info i know very well how to run windows 7. :rolleyes:

No, I mean, I seriously thought that maybe you just didn't know what the 7 interface was. See, I don't consider 7's taskbar to be a dock; I just consider it to be a taskbar. You talking about two docks confused the hell out of me.

I think we're on the same page now. :)

that's fantastic, for a wb skin. hopefully it will serve as inspiration to skinners.

I hope so, glad you like it, trying to put my finger on the 'pulse' as they say. :D