• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

XBOX Question

JeremyCDay    0

I was wondering if its possible to hook a xbox up to my computer monitor, and if so, what i would need to purchase,

My Setup

ASUS A7V266-E Motherboard

Athlon XP 1800+

512 MB of pc2100 DDR

Soundblaster Audigy Platinum EX

Hercules Geforce 3

Slot Loading DVD Drive

12-8-32 Philips Burner

40 GIG 7200 RPM ATA100

Cable Internet Connection

Im almost certain there has to be a product out there that serves just that purpose, i just dont know what it is and one of you might, thanx guys :)

freeza    11

if your video card supports video in then you can hook pretty much anything up to it :)

freeza    11

but if you're talkin about the monitor, why in the world would you want to hook an xbox up to it unless its a flat screen huge ass monitor, otherwise 32 inch tv will rule over a 15 inch CRT computer monitor

Spartan_X    1

you have to buy a VGA adaptor cable that will be on sale soon under the Microsoft brand or third party brands, so you can take full adventage of the Xbox 1920x1080 maximun resolution display.

:p

you can also keep checking http://www.xbox.com/System/catalog.htm?cat...tegory=adapters for future information... :)

JeremyCDay    0

i know my graphics card has a DVI Connector For Digital Flat Panel monitors, A SVHS Out, and a spot for a monitor cable to plug in, my monitor is 19 inches, my tv is 13, plus comp screens can display stuff billions times better then that 13 inch POS, Any more ideas, like could a xbox plug into a comp the same way a camcorder can??