X-Men Origins - Wolverine - WOW - 10/10

There was only one ending after the credits finished rolling.

Yeah, I overheard some of the employees at the theater talking -- apparently different reels had different endings. Each theater only got to see one, but there are multiple endings.

Why because he gave his own opinion? :blink:

No, because giving one of the highest rated movies in the last 5-10 years a 1/10 is just attention-whoring and gives no credibility to his general opinion on movies, it's not even a proper opinion it is just pathetic. Fair enough you don't like a movie and you might rate it low, saying 1/10 just tells me his opinion isn't worth a cup of gravel.

No, because giving one of the highest rated movies in the last 5-10 years a 1/10 is just attention-whoring and gives no credibility to his general opinion on movies, it's not even a proper opinion it is just pathetic. Fair enough you don't like a movie and you might rate it low, saying 1/10 just tells me his opinion isn't worth a cup of gravel.

Yeah I can see your POV but surely that just his opinion, we are all free to like and dislike movies we don't have to take what others say as gospel.

we don't have to take what others say as gospel.

I didn't? I just said he lost all credibility, that's my opinion being put under the loop. I do value other members opinion, as long as they are fair and unbiased, his wasn't and decided to point it out.

I didn't? I just said he lost all credibility, that's my opinion being put under the loop. I do value other members opinion, as long as they are fair and unbiased, his wasn't and decided to point it out.

Well I would like to know why he hated Dark Knight and gave it 1/10, infact I might search out the Dark Knight post just incase he posted there.

I enjoyed it more than any of the previous XMen films. Worth a trip to the theater to see. I am a sucker for 'origin' movies though. While they may have taken liberties with some of the details, the character of Wolverine hit the mark.

Don't be put off by many of the silly bad reviews out there. Its a good way to kick off the summer movie season.

I saw it yesterday and it was good, maybe cuz i already know lots of what to be expected but it was still sweet! I would give it a 7/10 and Dark Knight (since everyone seems to be comparing that) gets a 9/10 :)

I loved seeing DeadPool though!! :D I always loved using him in the games.

Ryan Reynolds is fine but they botched the character up horribly.

Big-time agreement there.

Reynolds did an amazing job IMO.

Yeah, I overheard some of the employees at the theater talking -- apparently different reels had different endings. Each theater only got to see one, but there are multiple endings.

I heard this was a marketing gimmick too.

And yes, I stayed after the credits.

As far as the movie is concerned, I really liked the way they portrayed Gambit. He's always been one of my favorite X-Men.

There were so many things wrong with this movie in terms of both storyline and overall quality. However, I feel Jackman, Schreiber, and Reynolds all did a great job in their roles. I was especially disappointed that Reynolds had so little screen time considering how entertaining those ~5 minutes of him were. I would understand if a Wade/Deadpool story was beyond the scope of the movie....but they went ahead and butchered Deadpool's story in the end.

I heard this was a marketing gimmick too.

And yes, I stayed after the credits.

As far as the movie is concerned, I really liked the way they portrayed Gambit. He's always been one of my favorite X-Men.

What ending did you see, the one I saw was Weapon XI grabing for his head?!

It's a sad thing that nowadays all people look for in movies are explosions and meaningless suspense-sequences.
It's called an opinion. Frankly, I don't see why people enjoy most of the movies you listed. They're "cult classics" but I never enjoyed them (of what Ive seen). So to say that we enjoyed this movie more and then say we're wrong because you disagree, doesn't mean you're right. It's what we decide for ourselves.

Anyways, I thought it was a great movie. I don't know if it's perfect but it was still great.

The ending that I saw was pretty boring. We see Wolverine at a bar and the Japanese bartender asks him, "Are you drinking to forget?" Wolverine then replies with "No, I'm drinking to remember."

The ending that I saw was pretty boring. We see Wolverine at a bar and the Japanese bartender asks him, "Are you drinking to forget?" Wolverine then replies with "No, I'm drinking to remember."

that scene is in reference to the comic books

Also sets up the sequel set in Japan

I wasn't overly impressed with this... but then again I wasn't expecting to be. I am defiantly not a fan of over the top action because it just becomes silly...

Also I still don't think Hugh Jackman quite works as Wolverine.

are you kidding me? this movie sucked, it was drawn out, some of the graphics were horrible, (i.e the first fight scene with hugh and liev, jackman getting hit by the semi looked so effin cheesy.) i think this would of been better if it got the go ahead for an R rating. I am disappointed to say the least.

p.s. not to mention almost every person whole they showed dead like will i am, had his spine ripped out, and his shirt doesn't have a hold in it? i know he can disappear and re-appear and not to show a hole in the shirt after? wack. c+ at best.

I must have seen a different Wolverine movie because it sucked. I would give it 4/10...story was all over the place, CGI was just horrible, dialogue was comically bad. I could go on but why bother.

The ending i saw was "Gen. Stryker" been arrested for questioning. A good movie. But not a 10/10; more like an 8. :laugh:

that scene is in reference to the comic books
Also sets up the sequel set in Japan

Ah, I figured.

The ending i saw was "Gen. Stryker" been arrested for questioning. A good movie. But not a 10/10; more like an 8. :laugh:

That was the initial ending. The final ending was after the credits, at the very end.