'Alien skull' spotted on Mars ?

iPhoto is in on it to ?

well the Mac is surrounded by Metal, counts as tinfoil

isaalien.jpg

UFO spotters are claiming they have spotted an alien skull on Mars after NASA beamed back satellite images from the planet.

At first glance it looks like a rocky desert - but this image of the Mars landscape has got space-gazers talking.

skull_1394856c.jpg

An oddly shaped space boulder appears to show eye sockets and a nose leading to speculation it might be a Martian skull.

source

Actually, the skull is quadocular if you look at the dark spots. The near side shows two dark spots and the far side dark area is an elongated oval. Spooky!!! :alien:

See ya all in the funny papers!

You know, while I don't believe it is anything more then a rock. I have been waiting for awhile for NASA to find something on Mars with it's rovers to say at least at one time there was creatures (people) or whatnot. I am surprised they haven't. Now too bad the rovers don't have like a metal dectector type thing and can dig when it goes off. That would be interesting.

C'mon Hum, don't tell me you're actually buying into all of that ?

I tried to be objective.

That's why I added ? and '... or a rock', as a subtitle.

I guess I shall be the only honest one here and say, it may be a rock .... or it could be a skull of some creature.

How or when it got there is completely open to speculation.

Presumably, the Martians died out hundreds of thousands of years ago -- if they existed.

So would a skull just be laying out on the ground ?

[by the way, anyone noticed this picture seems to be taken at ground level ? So how is it a 'satellite' photo ?]

This is a lot like many UFO pictures -- so indistinct that the object could be a meteor, a plane, or a real Alien craft.

Who can say.

It is very easy to say it's just a rock.

But there is that chance -- 'they might be giants ...' ;)

:o OMG I wondered where I'd put that.

This is silly, they make this stuff up because they actually WANT to find aliens, yet they have found.................... a rock :p

• 3 weeks later...

[by the way, anyone noticed this picture seems to be taken at ground level ? So how is it a 'satellite' photo ?]

Spirit isnt a satellite, spirit is the ground based rover so thats why its taken at ground level.