ATI Catalyst Control Center Issue

Hi,

Does anyone else run into an issue with CCC on 7100 that it installs fine but simply not starting up?

I have the same problem on my PC and Laptop with the latest Catalyst Win7 Beta driver.

Clicking on any CCC shortcut or .exe will cause nothing to happen.

Edited by SkyDX

For some reason, the latest installer doesn't seem to update the driver on my computer. I have to first install the previous Catalyst version and then upgrade to the latest version. Once I did that, the CCC started up fine.

Not sure what version of Framework is included in Windows 7 but make sure it's up to date, 3.5 is the latest I believe.

AFIK , windows 7 has .NET 3.5.1

Yeah Win 7 has .NET 3.5.1. And I tried to install every previous version, apart from 1.1 all said they are already installed but CCC still does nothing.

I will try what jobarr said next.

Sorry for double post, just wanted to say I got it working. I first uninstalled everything ATI related, then installed the Catalyst 9.5 Beta Vista drivers and after that Catalyst Control Center 9.4 Standalone, works like a charm.

The all-in-one installer of 9.4 is borked and won't install the driver, just Control Centre and the rest. That's why Control Centre won't start, it doesn't find the driver because it wasn't installed.

Easy fix: download the separate packages for driver and Control Centre. Install the driver-only package first, reboot, then install the Control Centre package. Now it will start up normally.