Anyone using Stardock Fences and 7?

I have been using Fences on Win7 for quite a while. Never heard of that type of issue, it should have no affect on the brightness of your desktop.

Working fine here with 7RC x64.

No change in brightness that I can see.

Why is my desktop so much brighter now that fences is installed?!

I installed fences the other day in the RC, but the titles of fences kept turning on/off randomly or disappearing for a while until I hovered over the fence. I like the idea, but since I don't have many desktop icons (less than 10) anyway, I don't really need Fences,

Win 7 RC (64-Bit). Nice app for those with desktop icons. But I have zero icons on the desktop. So this app is pretty useless for me.

Installed Fences to test. No brightness issue at all.

I had somethin similar in 7048, the brightness issue appeared only when I changed settings for Fences. Since I try to keep my desktop clean, haven't installed it since

We had the same problem on a couple of our PC's running 7 RC, when fences is installed the desktop wallpaper becomes much brighter.

i have the same issue on occasion here. after a reboot, everything is back to normal. at first, i thought it was due to the ati driver but i don't think that's the case now.