Ahoy from New Zealand

Jamus from NZ says hello to all members at Neowin.net! My main interests are web design and article publishing :)

Microsoft Student Partner.... Is that equivalent to the Microsoft Student Champion? I attended the ImagineCup finals at the UoA last week :p

Nah, Student Partner is different, I believe. Aha, true, we had Ryan Tarak down here at UC not long ago talking about it :D

Nah, Student Partner is different, I believe. Aha, true, we had Ryan Tarak down here at UC not long ago talking about it :D

Ah, right. Well, during the presentation by one of the teams, an error message popped up in Microsoft PowerPoint, saying the copy of Office suite that the laptop had was not legitimate. The student sheepishly clicked "Remind Me Later", which scored a big round of laughter from the audience. Bear in mind, at least two of the 10 judges were directly associated with Microsoft.

More about it from my website: http://jamus.co.nz/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=276 :p

Ah, right. Well, during the presentation by one of the teams, an error message popped up in Microsoft PowerPoint, saying the copy of Office suite that the laptop had was not legitimate. The student sheepishly clicked "Remind Me Later", which scored a big round of laughter from the audience. Bear in mind, at least two of the 10 judges were directly associated with Microsoft.

More about it from my website: http://jamus.co.nz/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=276 :p

LOL, of all people, the Imagine Cup team should have a legit copy of Office :p That's awesome.

There is a Kiwi town out there called Christchurch? What an awesome slap in the face of modern day's political correctness retardation. :)

Hah, yeah... that's the first thing that people assume when I say I'm from Christchurch, that I'm hardcore religious (quite the opposite). It's a cool place, though.

Hey Jamuz/Jamus, another PF1 member here :D

Oh hey, jwil1. I'm looking for some sort of new attachment after having spent the good four years posting on PF1 :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi fellow kiwis Im from ChCh as well did you say it was a cool place or cold place I am in Thailand hiding from the winter and Jack frost I bought my self a laptop here a lot cheaper than NZ.

Just need to learn how to use it now.

Hi fellow kiwis Im from ChCh as well did you say it was a cool place or cold place I am in Thailand hiding from the winter and Jack frost I bought my self a laptop here a lot cheaper than NZ.

Just need to learn how to use it now.

Christchurch is awesome :D Good time to be out of the country though; just had a solid week of rain =\ Bleh.