PS3 Sixaxis controller drivers for Vista/Win7 64 bit

MotioninJoy released new version driver with profile editor,you can remap every buttons and axises.there is a detailed http://www.motioninjoy.com/help/sixaxis-du...-connecting-usb

Looks like it's time for me to boot up my PS2 PC emulation again, put about 16 hours into Persona 4, still to finish it. The emulator works awesome with the wired 360 pad though, auto detects and maps all the buttons, and rumble, so unless it does that with the PS3 controller, I cba setting it up manually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

PS3 controller is the best for me, PC gaming and Rom wise. But again, as I've said before the PS2/PS3 controller format is embedded in my brain so using it is like breathing...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there any way to get a PS3 controller working with the default Windows drivers? I plugged it in and the pad is detected and all the buttons show up in the controller properties but there's no response from any buttons. If I hit the PS button before attaching it it still makes no difference. In OS X it works fine without any extra drivers (I don't need sixaxis or ds3) so what's stopping the buttons working in Windows? I don't want to mess with disabling driver signing anymore (did it for XBCD but cba doing it again for this pad).