Office 2010 Screenshots

Personally I much prefer the look of Office 2007. The new coloured backgrounds in 2010 are rather horrible and I really hate the button that replaces the Office Orb - it's smaller and more difficult to click (based upon my experience with the same interface in Paint on Win7), whereas in 2007 you could simply move your mouse to the far top left and click without worrying. It looks like most of the changes have been done for the sake of it and having a gradient extend down to the category headers destroys legibility. It's a backwards step.

I'm looking forward to it. However many businesses still use 2k + 3. Working at CHLA, there are VERY FEW machines with 2007 - more 2000 and 2003 users. The new building can't even finish due to lack of donations, so I doubt they will move past ie6 and Office 2000. Businesses need functionality, not aesthetics.
My school has Office 07, which is why I got it. Nothing but problems since they installed it. Office 2010 looks OK- screenshots don't really say much though.

Looks better than 2007 but I want my menus, Office 2003 for me, if I have to use Office.

Too bad. The Ribbon is here to stay, and the old drop-down menus aren't coming back. Looks like you'll be stuck with Office 2003.