Xbox Hacked

Some hackers "will definitely want to be able to load the Xbox operating system onto a PC and run games on a computer," said Whitsitt. "I'm sure that was Microsoft's No. 1 priority when they made the thing, to make sure that doesn't happen. But anything can be reverse-engineered, and the Xbox isn't going to be an exception."

time will tell :lick:

Lol.. i know its illegal or whatever, but that would be pretty damn cool to emulate xbox on your computer, play Halo with a mouse and keyboard.. that would kick ass :D

Originally posted by nekrosoft13

i need a x-box emulator.

i spend allot of money on my pc.

so i can't buy a x-box

lol ditto dude, at least i can go play xbox at friends house :D. halo is pretty fun MP mode :D

This news is great. I cant wait till a emu comes out, but in the end pc games will always rule :) This is still a great advancement in console modification techniques. Theres still no proper emu for the PS2 so an XBox emu would always own.

The developers use a PC to make games (yeah, try programming a game using the Xbox controller!) so I would assume they test the games on the PC itself.

If that's the case, then there has got to be a way to emulate an Xbox or get a developers' kit... ?

Originally posted by nekrosoft13

i need a x-box emulator.

i spend allot of money on my pc.

so i can't buy a x-box

P4 1.7 ghz @ 1.95 mhz

wow nice downclock, or a type-o ;)

P4 1.7 ghz @ 1.95 ghz