• 4 days ------------------- 1 week
    • 1week ------------------- 2 week
    • 2week ------------------- 3 week
    • 3week ------------------ 1 month
    • 1 month ---- 1 month 2 weeks
    • 1 month 2 weeks --- 2 months
    • 2 months ------------- 3 months
    • More than 3 months

How do people manage to keep their comp up for so long, I know a whole bunch of people online that keep their comps on for a very long time. I mean like my computer speed drops a whole lot after 4 -5 hours. :huh:

Typical uptime for me is 8 hours: start her up at 3:30pm, shut it down at 11 or so...i see no real point in leaving it on all day, everyday, without rebooting ;) unless you are running some sort of dedicated server that is tucked away in a closet or something.

lol i forgot to say... my typical uptime is 2 days... i usually have to reboot because windoze update... updates... installing stuff

the longest uptime ive gotten on my XP HOME was 1 weeks 5 days 3hours

I keep my server on, unless if I can't sleep :p, otherwise once I get rid of it I'll have my main comp on all the time, but I usally reboot every few days if theres updates and if I install programs

I usually gauge how long my system uptime is by how long I can stay connected on AIM. After I get kicked off is usually when I reboot. My longest has been like 13 days or so.

lol, around 6 months on my other computer that i use as a file server..in fact....its STILL running. Runs Windows XP Professional SP1 (not SP1a) and uses windows classic as the theme since i have the theme service disabled on it.

BTW, can anyone post that mIRC alias script for the uptime? i had it a long time ago but lost it during a format.

Thx

51 hours 22 minutes and i forgot how many seconds, i turned it off cuz i was goin on vacation for a week so i didnt want to leave it on =]

i had about 3 days when i was an op on a irc and was posting a /notice to inform half our servers were down

I turn the pc on at 17:00 and shut it down at 24:00. Sometimes when I'm in queue's on IRC, I let my pc on for the night.... but that doesn't really happen that often.

My record is about 2 days. I wanted to download some 3 cd game and massive queues.... well then it is gonna take some time.

I turn the pc on at 17:00 and shut it down at 24:00. Sometimes when I'm in queue's on IRC, I let my pc on for the night.... but that doesn't really happen that often.

My record is about 2 days. I wanted to download some 3 cd game and massive queues.... well then it is gonna take some time.

Splinter Cell?

^ Almost the same schedule! :)

lol, around 6 months on my other computer that i use as a file server..in fact....its STILL running. Runs Windows XP Professional SP1 (not SP1a) and uses windows classic as the theme since i have the theme service disabled on it.

BTW, can anyone post that mIRC alias script for the uptime? i had it a long time ago but lost it during a format.

Thx

how bout trying

//echo $uptime(system,1)