Removing silence at the end of tracks?

I've got a second or two of silence at the end of each track from an album I ripped, is there a program that can automatically remove that without reencoding? Any platform but OS X would be ideal :)

In iTunes, you can right-click on the track, click "Get Info" and then on one of the tabs, you can set the timing of when the track starts and stops (That's for Windows. I thought you used a Mac? It should be similar or the same for Mac OS X anyway). For situations like this, I usually just set it to stop the track a couple of seconds early. It works perfectly when listening to it in iTunes and on your iPod/iPhone but it doesn't mess with the actual length of the file.

This could be handy instead or at least as a back-up option if you don't find anything? :)

In iTunes, you can right-click on the track, clicking "Get Info" and then on one of the tabs, you can set the timing of when the track starts and stops (That's for Windows. I thought you used a Mac? It should be similar or the same for Mac OS X anyway). For situations like this, I usually just set it to stop the track a couple of seconds early. It works perfectly when listening to it in iTunes and on your iPod/iPhone but it doesn't mess with the actual length of the file.

This could be handy instead or at least as a back-up option if you don't find anything? :)

Cool, thanks (Y)

Audacity would be good for this http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Doesn't Audacity require reencoding?