What are you reading right now?

The Zombie Survival Guide - Recorded Attacks (Italian translation). Now I just need to read World War Z and then I will file the zombie topic as "fulfilled" for the time being :-P

ZSG-Recorded-Attacks.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished The Voyage of the Space Beagle by Alfred Elton Van Vogt. That's the "Golden Age" of sci-fi, and I liked the novel so much that now I want to read more of Van Vogt's works.

voyage_pocket_1981_gerrydaly_large.jpg

Finished reading Diablo III: The Book of Cain (Italian translation). The package is pretty, the graphics are good but the texts (by Flint Dille) aren't convincing throughout the whole thing: too much trivial stuff and mawkish crap, that is the same unforgivable sins Blizzard made within Diablo III (the game). Oh, I miss Blizzard North so much.... 3/5, only for fans.

diablo-book-of-cain-cover.jpg

JUST FINISHED READING - Kevin Mitnick's Ghost in the Wires

Quite interesting to read about his life as a hacker, but felt like it was building up to something more then it did.

I did enjoy it though, some nice bed time reading. It's a shame he didn't go in to more depth with the technical side of things.

51kL-myUgcL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

JUST STARTED READING - Bobby Henderson's The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

I've had this one for a while but I've only just got around to reading it. The author seems like a nice chap, but sound proper quakers.

I can fully understand where he's coming from though and while the book doesn't seem to want to ease you into the thought process, it expects you to mostly be open minded about such things already.

I guess for the people who are going to be reading about FSM; they've already decided and know, but as the book suggests to be a pastafarian you're are open to be proven wrong :)

Very good read so far and quite funny, I'll never look at another midget in the same way again.

41L3%2BwgJd6L.Image._.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished "The B Team" By John Scalzi

it is part of The Old Man's War universe.

The B-Team (1/15/13): Colonial Union Ambassador Ode Abumwe and her team are used to life on the lower end of the diplomatic ladder. But when a high-profile diplomat goes missing, Abumwe and her team are last minute replacements on a mission critical to the Colonial Union?s future. As the team works to pull off their task, CDF Lieutenant Harry Wilson discovers there?s more to the story of the missing diplomats than anyone expected? a secret that could spell war for humanity.

8248793675_08a0ea7b82.jpg