[Official] inFAMOUS

Neowin Karma  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Your first playthrough/only playthrough, what will you pick?

• Good :-D
    • Evil >:|

SHOPTO DELIVERY NOTICE

Your Order has been dispatched!

ShopTo Delivery Number XXXXXXXXX

Dear ANDREW GALLACHER,

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by 1st Class Recorded Signed For Delivery. You should receive your order in the mail tomorrow, please keep this email until your order arrives.

:)

Too poor to pickup the SE just now, so Normal Edition it is!

Got ?2 in credit on shopto, get the game for ?3:):)ps.b> If those Uncharted 2 beta codes are shareable, hi guy;);) ShopTo are out of stock on them.

Radio 1 reviewed the game earlier and he scores it 4 out of 5 - his main gripe was the inconsistency in the quality of missions, bugs in missions and the storyline being a bit boring.

The guy who does games reviews for Radio 1 is generally pretty decent.

I will be sharing my code.

.Rob has first dibs. How many can you share with again, 4?

If you put it on a fake account, 4 people.

Don't share it through your main account obviously.

Too poor to pickup the SE just now, so Normal Edition it is!

Got ?2 in credit on shopto, get the game for ?3:):) ps.b> If those Uncharted 2 beta codes are shareable, hi guy;);) ShopTo are out of stock on them.

I went for the SE Edition since I had ?25 worth of Game Reward points to u:D :D

i just placed an order for mine but no code as they sold out :( outta them.. but still the game!!! :D

p.s this is my 1st time ordering off shopto? i assume they are ok? :D!

p.s this is my 1st time ordering off shopto? i assume they are ok? :D !

Yeah they are, you'll get the game tomorrow :)

Blast Shards in unconventional locations confirmed

photo-1.jpg

:p

The fact that your energy pulse (R3) shows off nearby shards actually means I might attempt to collect them. Having 300+ hidden items in some of these open world games with no ways to help you find them just turns into a Gamefaqs guide-a-thon (N)

If you put it on a fake account, 4 people.

Don't share it through your main account obviously.

And how many if I use my [Redacted] account?

And how many if I use my [Redacted] account?

Is that your main account?

Up to 4 also but haven't you already game shared with some people? I know I have an activation slot taken on your main account, so that makes it 3 people unless you've shared with some others.

Best thing to do is quickly create another fake account and redeem on that. Keeps your main account activation slots free'd up and allows you to share with 4 other people excluding yourself.

The beta is on a time bomb it's not going to be any loss not redeeming it on your main account. Not like you're going to want to re-download it in 4 months and then have to remember the fake account details. Edited by Andrew G.

ah ok I understand, I thought you were able to share content as much as you like, but each individual piece had 4 slots. Not 4 slots overall.

Understood. I'll create another account and share it. Checked ShopTo earlier and it wasn't in My Account yet.

@Pheee, it shows up on your order/emails if you recieved a code. Like so..

PS3IN02 inFamous 1 ?31.95

BETACODE01 Uncharted 2 Beta Code 1 FREE

ESSENTIALGUIDE02 "ShopTo" The Essential Guide Vol.2 1 FREE

SHOPTO Royal Mail 1st class "Signed for" 1 FREE

Radio 1 reviewed the game earlier and he scores it 4 out of 5 - his main gripe was the inconsistency in the quality of missions, bugs in missions and the storyline being a bit boring.

The guy who does games reviews for Radio 1 is generally pretty decent.

Slightly off topic, but did anyone notice COD4 was voted best game ever on Radio 1's big gaming weekend? I suppose it says more about the demographics of Radio 1 than the quality of the games (not that COD4 is bad).

Personally I gave my vote to Half Life 2, mainly because Unreal Tournament wasn't there, yet Quake 3: Arena was? :s

ah ok I understand, I thought you were able to share content as much as you like, but each individual piece had 4 slots. Not 4 slots overall.

Understood. I'll create another account and share it. Checked ShopTo earlier and it wasn't in My Account yet.

Yeah I thought that as well, started the official topic on here then used up all my activations within like 5-10 minutes :laugh:

It's activations per PS3, not per content.

ps. I noticed ShopTo threw in some pointless catalogue with my order as well. Only useful if it has some discount code in it :/

Dear GAVIN DEVINE,

This email is to confirm a charge to your account on ShopTo.Net.

Customer Code : SAG110

Payment ID : 162359941

Currency : GBP

Total Amount of your Order : 32.95

ShopTo Account Balance : 2.00

Credit Card Charge : 30.95

Yeah I have that, but I ordered after the date and time they put on the game page for the cut off.

So I was unsure about that.

I've recieved the ShopTo catalogue before and there is usually a stamp on it saying "claim your voucher inside", but I couldn't find it. Think its just a ploy to get you to read it instead of binning.

@Pheee, ah ok well time will tell.

I've recieved the ShopTo catalogue before and there is usually a stamp on it saying "claim your voucher inside", but I couldn't find it. Think its just a ploy to get you to read it instead of binning.

@Pheee, ah ok well time will tell.

Those pesky ShopTo owners ;)

Ahhhh Penny Arcade....

20090525.jpg

:laugh:

I'm gutted I'm on Holiday for Prototype, won't get to play it until the 26th of June :( :(

Here's the forum topic over there, everyone asking the same Q where are the codes.

http://forum.shopto.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5101

I've not been keeping up to date, when we redeem the code will the beta be available? Or is it releasing on another date?

I think the code goes live on the 2nd of June, day of the Sony press conference.

Played the demo last night. Wasn't sure at first but started getting into it. WTF is up with killing you if you wander too far though? How about a little warning so I can turn back?

Yeah, is it the same in the retail version? I was playing the demo and wanted to flank some enemies up ahead as I knew where they would be (playing the 3rd or 4th time) but it wouldn't let met get that far ahead :(

Yeah, is it the same in the retail version? I was playing the demo and wanted to flank some enemies up ahead as I knew where they would be (playing the 3rd or 4th time) but it wouldn't let met get that far ahead :(

LOL, no.

It happens in the demo as how else can they limit your access to being essentially a "demo" in an open world environment? Putting up invisible walls I guess...

They did handle it badly though, it should come up with like a 5 second timer saying return into playzone, not just pin you down right away.