New Metal Gear Solid Confirmed - Famitsu Scans

Looks like 2, because they wouldn't chuck out a High-def render of Big Boss like the ones used in the install scenes in MGS4, and not somehow link to the PS3.

There was no cyborg ninja in that timeline.

Agreed, but the hat Big Boss is wearing cant be ignored.

Maybe it's a game that follows the first two games and the events before MGS.

Metal Gear Solid 5: Old Snake's Revenge Tour?

i like how the title sounds

250px-NES-E2-USA-REV-A.jpg

i think the main issue here is the paradox of big boss looking not so old, yet the blonde guy has cyborg technology...

Edited by carmatic

i like how the title sounds

250px-NES-E2-USA-REV-A.jpg

i think the main issue here is the paradox of big boss looking not so old, yet the blonde guy has cyborg technology...

Part I - beginning FOXHOUND?

Part II - end of storyline at hands of Raiden/Sunny/Grey Fox?

Raiden seemed to be "rebuilt" in MGS4, no reason Grey Fox can't be brought back with the same or better technology.

the new metal gear is for PSP, i am writing the story now

There's chat about 2 games being in development, I wouldn't make a tie between the teasers we've seen and this MGS portable game 100%, nothing is confirmed at all about the PSP game other than it's coming.

I don't think Kojima directed/developed MGS Portable Ops, whilst he's confirmed to be the developer and director on at least one of the new MGS games. Correct me if I'm wrong there, that's coming from my memory, not a webpage at the moment.

There's chat about 2 games being in development, I wouldn't make a tie between the teasers we've seen and this MGS portable game 100%, nothing is confirmed at all about the PSP game other than it's coming.

I don't think Kojima directed/developed MGS Portable Ops, whilst he's confirmed to be the developer and director on at least one of the new MGS games. Correct me if I'm wrong there, that's coming from my memory, not a webpage at the moment.

Isn't the other game the on with the Mask teaser webpage?

So one would be the MGS game (and if the PSP Go thing is true, then its for PSP) and the other would be the Mask one.

There's chat about 2 games being in development, I wouldn't make a tie between the teasers we've seen and this

MGS portable game 100%, nothing is

confirmed at all about the PSP game other

than it's coming.

I don't think Kojima directed/developed

MGS Portable Ops, whilst he's confirmed

to be the developer and director on at

least one of the new MGS games. Correct

me if I'm wrong there, that's coming from

my memory, not a webpage at the

moment.

You are right about portable ops. I hated that game. Didn't feel like a real metal gear game. But if this new one for psp is kojima's, then it should be great

The new metal gear solid is coming out on 360, I don't think they've even said if it will be on PS3 as well. It's hilarious how many people flamed others saying it absolutely would not be on the 360. Me, I just wish Big Boss was the main character rather than Raiden.

The new metal gear solid is coming out on 360, I don't think they've even said if it will be on PS3 as well. It's hilarious how many people flamed others saying it absolutely would not be on the 360. Me, I just wish Big Boss was the main character rather than Raiden.

Big Boss could b the character for the PSP game which was confirmed by Qore?

Thats cos they were talking about MGS4, and how it would be difficult to do without spanning 5 discs.

Big Boss could b the character for the PSP game which was confirmed by Qore?

MGSPO2 sounds about right.

Thats cos they were talking about MGS4, and how it would be difficult to do without spanning 5 discs.

Take the lossless audio out of MGS4 and it would fit on a DVD. I'm sure the new MGS will have a similar amount of content as 4. I mean seriously, the game wasn't particularly longer than and of the PS2 games on DVD. :rolleyes: I do hope they make a PS3 version of it though, lossless audio is nice for people with high end audio setups.

If the PSP game has Big Boss that might be enough for me to buy a PSP!

Take the lossless audio out of MGS4 and it would fit on a DVD. I'm sure the new MGS will have a similar amount of content as 4. I mean seriously, the game wasn't particularly longer than and of the PS2 games on DVD. :rolleyes: I do hope they make a PS3 version of it though, lossless audio is nice for people with high end audio setups.

If the PSP game has Big Boss that might be enough for me to buy a PSP!

What eats the space other than lossless audio is the HD video.

The new MGS is multi-platform. MS would be using the word 'exclusive' a lot if it wasn't.

:yes:

Just noticed something why does this not have 5 in the title?

It's just called Metal Gear Solid Rising...

Hmmm potential for another MGS title, MGS5, something to do with Big Boss?

I want to know if I have to buy a 360 or not hehe. If its multiplatform then I'll get it on PS3. I really don't want to spend more money on consoles and games. :(

Just noticed something why does this not have 5 in the title?

It's just called Metal Gear Solid Rising...

Hmmm potential for another MGS title, MGS5, something to do with Big Boss?

Probably just trying to sound fresh, kind of like how there is Modern Warfare 2 rather than Call of Duty 7 or whatever it would be lol.

I'm with you though, a separate MGS5 would be badass. :D

Probably just trying to sound fresh, kind of like how there is Modern Warfare 2 rather than Call of Duty 7 or whatever it would be lol.

I'm with you though, a separate MGS5 would be badass. :D

Well I dunno why it would need to sound fresh.

People always refer to them as MGS 1,2,3,4.

I've got a feeling something else is brewing, Big Boss can't be tied to Raiden's story, of course there is a confirmed PSP game in the works, but there may be a MGS5?.... Hmmm.

What eats the space other than lossless audio is the HD video.

I think almost all of it is rendered in real time which doesn't take up much space at all. I dunno though. Either way I would still prefer the PS3 version.

I've got a feeling something else is brewing, Big Boss can't be tied to Raiden's story, of course there is a confirmed

Well if it takes place before MGS4, which it seems like it has too, Big Boss is alive and he could be part of the story. Although the pic in the teaser looks too young for that.