Xbox Startup Question

Nope, 'fraid not. Also notice how the shoulder buttons always land on either Spotlight or Inside Xbox.

Advertising!

Nope, 'fraid not. Also notice how the shoulder buttons always land on either Spotlight or Inside Xbox.

Advertising!

Ugh! Figured as much. Yea, the 50/yr + 300 I paid for the console wasn't enough for MS apparently. :rolleyes:

Hit the nail on the head, at least you can get rid of the Welcome Screen though, and a little bit of the stuff on the Spotlights and Inside Xbox are pretty useful. I just don't understand why there's actually 2 different blade things, they just seem the same to me, xbox news ?!

Hit the nail on the head, at least you can get rid of the Welcome Screen though, and a little bit of the stuff on the Spotlights and Inside Xbox are pretty useful. I just don't understand why there's actually 2 different blade things, they just seem the same to me, xbox news ?!

I just think that if you're a Gold subscriber you should be able to default to the My Xbox "blade" it makes the most sense IMO.

Then you would be missing out on specials and what's happening in the Xbox360 world. I believe if you start the console without connecting it to the internet, it starts up to your games screen (with your avatar standing there.