[Official] E3 Microsoft Discussion

I'm sticking with the stream on xbox.com, less likely to go down I would think (well hope so anyway).

I think the twitter updates I get will go nuts soon lol.

What with the amount of traffic it probably will. =P

I'll take interest in it although I don't want an Xbox or have one or anything. Just be interesting to see what comes out of it.

What with the amount of traffic it probably will. =P

I'll take interest in it although I don't want an Xbox or have one or anything. Just be interesting to see what comes out of it.

Your probably right there lol.

And similar thing for me with the sony one tomorrow. I don't own a PS3 (and won't for a while cos of money), and my PSP has been dead for a year, but I'm still interested to see stuff. Especially with the rumours of an unannounced game for sony.

Will Valve's announcements be part of the Microsoft conference or will they have their own conference?

Valve are having their own private event for the press at E3, something they've asked to keep underwraps ;)

Your probably right there lol.

And similar thing for me with the sony one tomorrow. I don't own a PS3 (and won't for a while cos of money), and my PSP has been dead for a year, but I'm still interested to see stuff. Especially with the rumours of an unannounced game for sony.

I have a PS3, so looking forward to it. I don't own a PSP, but I like the look of this new PSP Go! that's been rumoured. I also want to see the specs of this new slim PS3, if announced at E3, so I know whether I should trade mine in against one. No point having a gigantic thing when I can slim down.

I have a PS3, so looking forward to it. I don't own a PSP, but I like the look of this new PSP Go! that's been rumoured. I also want to see the specs of this new slim PS3, if announced at E3, so I know whether I should trade mine in against one. No point having a gigantic thing when I can slim down.

I'd be surprised if they announced it now, as I'd imagine they'd want to get rid of the current stock first. Think if it is true it will be kept until TGS.

Anyway, back onto topic, what are the chances of a 360 slim? lol.

Only a gaming geek would complain about missing E3 due to World of Warcraft :laugh:

Oh well, priorities and all that. :( :p

PS. I prefer the term socially retarded. :>

Valve are having their own private event for the press at E3, something they've asked to keep underwraps;))

So any chance of a live stream somewhere? Or is it truly a "private event"?

So any chance of a live stream somewhere? Or is it truly a "private event"?

Think it is truly private, Valve seem to like their behind closed doors announcements. Details will come out afterwards but I doubt there is a chance of a stream unfortunately.

I'd be surprised if they announced it now, as I'd imagine they'd want to get rid of the current stock first. Think if it is true it will be kept until TGS.

Anyway, back onto topic, what are the chances of a 360 slim? lol.

The BBC reported (paragraphs 3 and 4) they might be showing the PS3 Slim at E3.

The BBC reported (paragraphs 3 and 4) they might be showing the PS3 Slim at E3.

They won't, read it

Sony will announce a re-designed, slimmer PlayStation 3 but BBC News understands this will not be launched at E3.

And the guy that does BBC gaming news' blog

I've been told that the rumoured PS3 Slim is indeed real but will not be announced at this E3.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/technology/2009...redictions.html

Anyway the title of this topic reads E3 MICROSOFT, not Sony.

Back on topic, word is the show is going to kick off with someone doing a musical performance for Harmonix. Possibly whoever is left from the Beatles advertising Rock Band Beatles? Which probably entails a timed exclusive deal haha.

"crecente: Halo reach, alan wake, forza 3 left 4 dead achievements all have 360 achievement pages now"

Coo :o

Eep!

One more hour ;D

They won't, read it

Anyway the title of this topic reads E3 MICROSOFT, not Sony.

Other people have mentioned the PS3 slim in this thread, hence why I posted the BBC article (which clearly I misread).

Don't get your knickers in a twist. :s