[Official] E3 Microsoft Discussion

OMG, I almost forgot E3 has Begun!!!

No WAY!

Any recommendations on what stream to use? I'm hoping the xbox.com one will be reliable as I dont want to miss the first 15 minutes like last year :angry:

Correct me if I am wrong, but no streams are up yet as it does not start for another 25 minutes right?

So how can streams be getting hammered already if nothing is streaming?

Am I missing something?

Correct me if I am wrong, but no streams are up yet as it does not start for another 25 minutes right?

Am I missing something?

Last years experiences, perhaps?

Am I missing something?

Anticipation of predictive stream hammering :p

Nobody mentioning the IGN stream, tis bad?

IGN is fine also, I think Gamespots link was better quality last year though.

IGN try to get you to pay for IGN Insider for HD, Gamespot is SD also, but I still think it was slightly better quality last year.

I think IGN also force you to install some IGN video player software? And I don't think it goes fullscreen unless you pay for IGN Insider.

IGN is fine also, I think Gamespots link was better quality last year though.

IGN try to get you to pay for IGN Insider for HD, Gamespot is SD also, but I still think it was slightly better quality last year.

I think IGN also force you to install some IGN video player software?

Oh okay, I'll have them running side by side and see which runs smoother and looks the best.

Oh okay, I'll have them running side by side and see which runs smoother and looks the best.

Well post back soon because I am trying to figure out which one to watch as well. :p

Had a stealthy edit there, as it says above IGN doesn't allow fullscreen unless you're IGN insider. Bitrate at just over 1000 is decent but it doesn't make much difference in a tiny window.

Gamespot does allow fullscreen.

Don't use G4 unless you want a tonne of ads

From G4

Microsoft Press Conference LIVE and Commercial Free!

G4 live on the webpage is using JustinTV so the quality is probably going to be ass.

Looks like Gamespot if the video is okay should be the best.