[Official] E3 Sony Discussion

At least the audience has humour but right now I lost every grain of respect I gained over the last few months for Sony and everything related, back to square one - Congrats you carpet munchers (N)

Pretty dramatic statement, the show's not over yet. :p

At least the audience has humour but right now I lost every grain of respect I gained over the last few months for Sony and everything related, back to square one - Congrats you carpet munchers (N)

Yikes...what's the problem?

Or being remotely played.

He said games coming to PSP.

Everything else was a PSP game!

Yikes...what's the problem?

Releasing the 'true' sequel to a game renowned for the epic visuals, cinematic quality and breathtaking sounds on a handheld device is beyond failure. Crap graphics, horrible to play more than an hour at the time and a bland visual experience with the tiny screen, and puny stereo speakers it's BEYOND ****ING FAIL! Release those crappy spin-offs like Acid, not a 'proper' game like that.

Releasing the 'true' sequel to a game renowned for the epic visuals, cinematic quality and breathtaking sounds on a handheld device is beyond failure. Crap graphics, horrible to play more than an hour at the time and a bland visual experience with the tiny screen, it's BEYOND ****ING FAIL! Release those crappy spin-offs like Acid, not a 'proper' game like that.

LOL...so you're bitter that they're releasing a proper MGS title on the PSP?

LOL...so you're bitter that they're releasing a proper MGS title on the PSP?

Yeah, wouldn't expect a pro-Sony guy like you to understand, you go on flailing your arms around.

Playing games in 4 x 4 resolution and mono sound is epic fail.