• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

[Official] E3 Nintendo Discussion

The Teej    203

I'd consider SMG2 a "core" game, but at the same time it's also a "casual" game too, so I guess it's "casualcore"? (gee, that sounds like a really bad portmanteau of various metal genres :laugh:).

Overall, I'd say it's not a bad conference. Definitely not show stealing, I think the biggest problem was the presentation itself, it seemed to be really segmented and slow, didn't see to flow at all. The actual content was actually pretty great (NSMB Wii, Golden Sun, SMG2, Mario Vs. DK, Wario Ware DIY, Moving Memo Pad, Metroid, Conduit, Dead Space, Resident Evil, COP and Wii Sports Resort), it just wasn't presented very well. 'tis a shame, it could have done really well.

What I'm REALLY surprised at is that they just *completely* brushed aside Zelda, they were all "yeah spirit tracks is playable on the show floor, and moving on..." and my initial reaction after listening to this boring cow for 15-20 minutes was:

OH ****ING COME ON SHOW OFF SPIRIT TRACKS YOU SANDY VAGINA'D ***** ****S SAKES.

I was pretty raging. Ok, they made it up with SMG2 and Metroid, but still, it did annoy me a little. They just treated my favourite franchise and one of their most prestigious franchises like it was some kind of commodity.

majortom1981    242

They announced zelda wii but its not far into development (supposedly its not far into development).

8:04 It shows link and a female in blue in a robe. It's a painting. He wants to annonce it next year. And I should be motion plus compatible. Maybe only wii motion plus

8:03 He did bring the main illustration foe next zelda title

8:02 I wanted to annonce a zelda game for wii

http://kotaku.com/5276497/liveblogging-shi...per-round-table

+Audioboxer    2,876
They announced zelda wii but its not far into development (supposedly its not far into development).

8:04 It shows link and a female in blue in a robe. It's a painting. He wants to annonce it next year. And I should be motion plus compatible. Maybe only wii motion plus

8:03 He did bring the main illustration foe next zelda title

8:02 I wanted to annonce a zelda game for wii

http://kotaku.com/5276497/liveblogging-shi...per-round-table

Nice (Y)

20090603.jpg

Si    11

^ How accurate is that :laugh:

ew2x4    4
Halo OSDT, Halo Wars, Halo Reach?

No different than MS pushing Halo.

If you don't like Mario it must suck, but Mario is the Wii's biggest mascott, Super Mario Galaxy is one of the highest rated games of all time.

There was always a good chance of there being Mario games... dunno why anyone is surprised. I would as I've said before preferred a new Wii Zelda though.

I'm tired of the Halo exploitation, but MS's conference didn't revolve around rehashed ideas. Natal, grabbing MGS, etc. were the stars of the show.

FiB3R    1,663
^ How accurate is that :laugh:

Spot on, lol