[Official] E3 Nintendo Discussion

Am I the only person who thinks this level of precision isn't needed? The major thing about the wii is that everyone can use it. If you make it harder (which making it more precise is), then your going to make it so that its harder for most people to use it.
Yeah, and he just said long time gamers want it...

None of them were ever going to enjoy it from the start regardless of announcements, so guess :p

Oh come on, even I said I'd welcome a nice surprise.

None of them were ever going to enjoy it from the start regardless of announcements, so guess :p

Read my mind. I thought Mario was very cool. It's funny, when it's Halo it's OMG WANT but when it's Mario it's "stop milking!" :laugh:

(I have no problem with either franchise.)

Tell me what you're expecting from Nintendo?

Sounds like you should watch the MS and Sony shows only.

Why not watch the show and let everyone say whatever they want without your condescending comments? I don't need your permission to watch this conference and I certainly don't need your permission to comment negatively.

Wii Sports Resort 2 looks much better than Wii Sports, people are going to love it.

3 point shootout isn't bad. Will this Motion Plus controller be a totally new controller or an attachment?

Attachment that comes bundled with Wii Sports Resort 2. Plugs into existing Wii Mote.

Red Steel 2 only playable with Motion Plus.

3 point shootout isn't bad. Will this Motion Plus controller be a totally new controller or an attachment?

Attachment I guess, it looks like it. Maybe new controller will come with it.

Aw snap. Why would you limit your audience like that? :no:

Because Wii Sports Resort is going to sell millions and it comes with the attachment.