Keldyn buys a Digital Camera

Hey Keldyn,

being in Adelaide myself I'm curious as to where you bought the camera from so I too may be able to get a good deal on it :happy:

Those are beautiful images Norman. I wish i had scenery of that calibre to shoot.

em.545: I can't really recommend where you can try. I am convinced I must have got my hands on perhaps the last Ixus 400 in Adelaide as I tried everywhere. Still... aandr at noarlunga is where I get a lot of good deals ( i live down that way). Speak with Paul Shearer the manager. Great chap! Ted's cameras in the city is another good place to try. You can find them on Rundle Street. Diamonds cameras on James Place is another good bet. Just remember to talk them down. Don't accept the retail asking price. I was able to get $129 off the selling price with my Ixus.

I love these cliffs. They rock! Sorry about the sizes Ryan but I don't want to post enormous filesizes and **** everyone off. If you would like a specific image in a larger size PM or email me for it.

post-55-1052817529.jpg

(Y) good one there. :happy:

which one of those chaps is you? :D

should we prepare for a shot of you? ;)

i could just see you surfing or jet skiing in the background showing off for you new camera. :cool:

i can't decide if i want to go to australia for its beaches or california for its beaches. :huh:

decisions, decisions! :unsure:

meet Keldyn, or meet Freeza, Jago, or Sera Eve.... :wacko:

looks like you have a new friend :rolleyes:

would you have kept him as a pet if you got the little guy? :happy:

i can't decide if i want to go to australia for its beaches or california for its beaches. :huh:

decisions, decisions! :unsure:

meet Keldyn, or meet Freeza, Jago, or Sera Eve.... :wacko:

I'd say Australia. Great beaches all around the coast wherever you go :)

damn! keldyn,where is Adelaide in Australia? north,south,west,east? looks really hot...we had 17 degrees celsius up here yeasterday...thats not so bad considering we're north of the polar circle! :D

let's just say, unforgivenly hot. my parents and i have a couple of friends from Australia that one of the reasons they looked forward to visiting us to meet us was just for the snow. and they loved it.

Thanks Prophecy!

damn! keldyn,where is Adelaide in Australia? north,south,west,east? looks really hot...we had 17 degrees celsius up here yeasterday...thats not so bad considering we're north of the polar circle! :D

Morphen I am on the south coast. :) Actually we are getting close to winter down here so it was rather cold. About 19C :) Our summers are very hot though. Temperatures are typically 40C and up.