Keldyn buys a Digital Camera

Malechai

nice! now i know :cool:

lawtai

the picture of the running water looks nice. You must be enjoying that camera of yours :)

Big_Daddy

hope it has rechargable batteries ;)

I liked the picture of the water. Glad you explaind the ISO thing .... I will have to play with my camera now. I always shot in automatic mode, but I can see I will have to play with the other modes (nikon coolpix 4500)

Guest Ryan

thanks again Keldyn ;) (Y)

i really enjoyed your pictures. hope to see more soon! :happy:

Keldyn

A couple more from yesterday...

post-55-1052881494.jpg

DrOmango
:)

nice....

SHOW US YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pinch:

Keldyn

The big house on the hill is real spooky at night. It has been abandoned for years.

post-55-1052881954.jpg

Keldyn

Stalking the pidgeon :p

post-55-1052881996.jpg

Keldyn

I gave him something to eat.

post-55-1052882219.jpg

digitaljames

Very nice Keldyn...got my S400 today as well. Its almost too small :rofl:

aem4162

uh...aren't there laws against stallking????? We don't wanna find out that you're moderating from a jail cell....

;)

Keldyn
Very nice Keldyn...got my S400 today as well. Its almost too small :rofl:

Congratulations! You won't regret your purchase. I don't :)

uh...aren't there laws against stallking????? We don't wanna find out that you're moderating from a jail cell....

lol He was such a dear little thing though. I felt sorry for him. That hook in his mouth must have really hurt :(

aem4162

Any way of letting the police or humane society know about the poor little guy? I hate seeing that stuff happen to animals.

Is the abandoned house haunted or just spooky???? We want pix if it's haunted!!!!!

Keldyn

I don't really know but now days the hooks are designed to dissolve after a time. It's awful to think of it being wedged in his mouth until then though :(

As for the house, i think that depends who you ask around here. Some locals will say it's haunted, and if you see it at night you may just be inclined to believe them. Very spooky. :)

aem4162

COOL...I'd be at least very nervous in a spooky house. How about getting some night pix of the house (esp inside)? You'd give that camera a workout and maybe get some really neat pix of ghosts!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

aem4162

DANG, Keldyn!!!! 9989!!!!! EXCELLENT. (Y) I hope you get 10000 before I go to bed...

xpablo

Hey Keldyn;

Those are some sweet pics, I cna't believe the quality of the pics I borrowed my friends Sony Cybershot on the weekend the pics turned out not bad, but I personally didn't like the design of the camera either.

I'm looking @ getting a digital cam soon and I think I may have just made up my mind on what kind of camera too get.

Thanks ! :punk: :yes:

Keldyn
Hey Keldyn;

Those are some sweet pics, I can't believe the quality of the pics I borrowed my friends Sony Cybershot on the weekend the pics turned out not bad, but I personally didn't like the design of the camera either.

I'm looking @ getting a digital cam soon and I think I may have just made up my mind on what kind of camera too get.

Thanks !?:punk::?:yes:s:

No problemo! It really is a sound product and you can not go wrong. Like Spyder said earlier, it is a cinch to take high quality shots. You will have people convinced you are a professional photographer lol.

I looked at the Sony DSCP72 Cybershot and while it takes nice pictures I was not so happy with the design and that is important to me.

(dang, I hope Canon appreciates all this free marketing I am doing for the:p:p )

Anita: Wow! Guess I will have to post some more pic:):)

aem4162

But it's 00:09 now...

My time, anyway...

Guest Ryan

if living near a beach ain't spolied, i dunno what is. :p i'm spoiled enough as it is with these pix :happy:

tell us more about the house, m8. does scary stuff happen at night? noises and such? sightings from it? :ninja: :alien:

is that the same pidgeon as before? glad to see it's all right now. :)

altezza

Very nice pictures, Keldyn! :woot: (Y) :punk:

Now show your face to us...don't be shy! :D

nekrosoft13

yo keldyn

could you get me some good shots of some HSVs