[E309] ModNation Racers, like LittleBigPlanet on wheels

There's one interesting thing this game shows.

because Sony chose to do Home, with realistic high res avatars and all, they can't be used in stylistic games like this, but neither can/will they be used in games with realistic graphics, since they have their own main characters and all that.

Meanwhile the NXE avatars, they're perfect for implementing in games like this.

But until MS loosen up on the whole user generated content thing that sadly won't happen...

For some games it's a great idea, but look at LBP, that would NOT of been good with Avatars, some characters are better at being their own games mascot :p

This game would be great with avatars though.

But until MS loosen up on the whole user generated content thing that sadly won't happen...

For some games it's a great idea, but look at LBP, that would NOT of been good with Avatars, some characters are better at being their own games mascot :p

This game would be great with avatars though.

Why wouldn't LBP work with Avatars, personally I think it'd work great, the games could have it's own set of accessories and clothes and just use the avatar for the base character model.

The game would be just as fun for the time it actually is, wether you have socks or stylized avatars.

Personally I think an avatar with a mile long scarf and all that would be awesome to have running around doing mega jumps :p

Why wouldn't LBP work with Avatars, personally I think it'd work great, the games could have it's own set of accessories and clothes and just use the avatar for the base character model.

The game would be just as fun for the time it actually is, wether you have socks or stylized avatars.

Personally I think an avatar with a mile long scarf and all that would be awesome to have running around doing mega jumps :p

Because Sackboy is such a good mascot ;)

Really, that game would lose a lot of it's charm if it wasn't characters made out of fabric, but instead human beings.

Because Sackboy is such a good mascot ;)

Really, that game would lose a lot of it's charm if it wasn't characters made out of fabric, but instead human beings.

It's not a very good game, if you seriusly think the game wouldn't be as good without sackboy.

Sackboy is cool, but I think it'd be at least just as cool with avatars. It's not like peopel actually look at or see the sackboy outside of looking at the game box, what they see are the accessories.

It's not a very good game, if you seriusly think the game wouldn't be as good without sackboy.

Sackboy is cool, but I think it'd be at least just as cool with avatars. It's not like peopel actually look at or see the sackboy outside of looking at the game box, what they see are the accessories.

So many people Nearly everyone would disagree with that, Sackboy makes LBP and adds hugely to it's charm, not a random human avatar. It's a game with a specific mascot, you can't put a naked Avatar on the front cover and have the same charm as a naked Sackboy.

I'm guessing you haven't played LBP?

The idea of the world is it's all made out of materials and fabric, hence why Sackboy is also made out of fabric.