[Official] Forza 3

Just played a few games and never really experienced any massive lag. I had one race where my car would just go into a death spin. I was quite surprised how clean it was, no one took people out on purpose. Still a little of barging happened but nothing to bad.

I did an R3 race and took my little 955BHP skyline out and it was a little unfair but like most of the stupidly quick tuned cars, they can't go round corners that great.

The default effects in photo mode make them look really ****ty. If you reduce the shutter speed you get a much better picture.

Yes..you have to open fine tuning and play with the shutter speed and all that other stuff and you can get some really great shots.

I've been painting again:

4047511361_38d3bb87e0_o.jpg

4048253406_8f6d8e3b5e_o.jpg

4048253138_c695ba4d0b_o.jpg

4048260788_8bfb7364fc_o.jpg

so when you making us all a Neowin car? (or a quantumRadio one for me LOL!)post-145092-1256797010_thumb.png

Edited by FusionOpz

mvhmav.jpg

more pics tommorow.. sleep time!

Verrry nice :)

wait a minute... what environment is that car in? Have I missed something where you can take photos in different environments? :s

Verrry nice :)

wait a minute... what environment is that car in? Have I missed something where you can take photos in different environments? :s

As far as I heard, there is a drag track that is very wide (for 8 cars), and has warehouses you can drive in and out of.

As far as I heard, there is a drag track that is very wide (for 8 cars), and has warehouses you can drive in and out of.

Ken Block style? :laugh:

I wish I had more time for this game, only managed to install it and do the first calendar event.

Now it's just sitting there with uncharted2 and PES :(

Season wise haven?t done drag yet but I did tried it in event mode (was messing around and got 200mph achievement thru i:p:p). I?m pretty sure GT5 is going to be on the same par if not more. Where F3 lacks in tech detail (unlike GT5) it makes up in decals etc.

Ken Block style? :laugh:

I wish I had more time for this game, only managed to install it and do the first calendar event.

Now it's just sitting there with uncharted2 and PES :(

U2 should take about 10 hours I guess if you rush through, certainly worth playing!

F3 is still tempting me but the expense of a new console is a bit of a put off. :(

Don't you have game rental service like gamefly over in UK. :huh: But considering the number of races you might as well buy it.

I think his problem is getting a 360, not the game. :rofl:

Season wise haven?t done drag yet but I did tried it in event mode (was messing around and got 200mph achievement thru i:p:p). I?m pretty sure GT5 is going to be on the same par if not more. Where F3 lacks in tech detail (unlike GT5) it makes up in decals etc.

To be honest I think GT5 will be (just) below par, Forza 3 has set the bar pretty high and even as a huge GT fan I have to admit Polyphony have really lost the plot with GT5 (half arsed damage model just to name one thing), maybe I'm completely wrong and the final product blows us away but can't say it looks that way right now (I still plan to buy it of ca:)e :) ). That is my 2 cents, take with a grain of salt.

LCE Theme is ready.

should have a message from the forza team in your game inbox. it just gives you a url to go to on your computer, and I assume only LCE owners will be able to download with this url.

I noticed today why some people were upset about Turn 10 misleading people with shots.

Supposedly this is from gameplay and I'll be perfectly honest the game doesn't look anything like this in-game.

forza-motorsport-3-20090731034701915.jpg

I'm having a blast, don't get me wrong, but I am a bit dissapointed that the final game doesn't look like they kept showing. It seems indeed very misleading.

In terms of what it doesn't look like the game? The angle or what? Graphics wise, mine looks like that. There still a lot of jaggies everywhere etc. Only problem I've noticed with the game is the shadows on cars. They disappear a lot. Especially when you see in the rear view mirror, no shadows!