Windows 7 Build 7201 will be leaked very soon!

Build 7504? (see screenshot) This would be Windows 8 Milestone 1.This is getting out of hand... but, it's not out of the question since Microsoft have been putting together RC's for W7. Who knows anymore, damn shoopers.

The build tag has been confirmed; 7224.0.amd64fre.winmain.090528-1309

This a non-public release, those who have it are being very tight-lipped about it. THis is very hot so there's a potential leak in the next few hours. Stay tuned.

News of Windows 7 7138 AND 7200 (RC2) are surfacing from different sources. Expect a leak soonish.

Source claims Redmond cranked out versions from all three branches.

(winmain_win7ids_sp) branch and the actual assembly was;

7141.0.winmain_win7ids_sp.090528

but now we are seeing here this assembly:

7200.0.winmain_win7ids_sp.090529-xxxx

The same picture we have seen in other branches of assembly, right there it went even further, so the server (fbl) assembly line, we have witnessed the emergence of general assembly: 7225.0.090529-xxxx

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discuss...soonish-tm.html

There will not be an RC2- the next build will be RTM that will likely be released to Microsoft's partners during the second half of July.

There will not be an RC2- the next build will be RTM that will likely be released to Microsoft's partners during the second half of July.

(Y) (Y)

You are by far the best!

Now hopefully everyone shuts up about a build leaking and just wait for RTM.

I know as soon and it shows on Newegg for oem, it shall be mine haha.

Lying here ?

Pinokio nose ?

I hear something about 9 June, about OEMs, Development Partners, those from Momentum Project and more to get

the RC2 which will include all winmain fixes and reported issues till 29 May.

Also it WONT include the latest driver collection ( part of it from WU ) and the final deployment preexec toolkit as long as the latest Windows Explorer build which will ....

Wanna continue ? :p

Edited by manosdoc

Oh dear god. You do realise the second guy to post in this thread is a partner from Microsoft who knows when RC's are released etc? Thus making you the one who should do us a favour ;)

Also he might wanna hide some certain things ? Is it ? :p

Check some posts above

Oh dear god. You do realise the second guy to post in this thread is a partner from Microsoft who knows when RC's are released etc? Thus making you the one who should do us a favour ;)

People are also good at photoshop :)

will you apologise to me tomorrow? dunno why i still sometimes bother to post here... 7201.0.winmain_win7ids_sp.090601-2255 is coming today/tomorrow...

Wanna continue ? :p

If anything leaks, it is likely an internal build, not meant for the public, and not RC2. When an Microsoft domain offers an RC2 download, I'll eat my words.

If anything leaks, it is likely an internal build, not meant for the public, and not RC2. When an Microsoft domain offers an RC2 download, I'll eat my words.

Okay, I just say That it is another thing, there WILL be NOT an RC2, and another one that it will be for Closed group Partners.

There will be even more Pre - RTMs builds, late few days before RTM.

About the RC2, It will be fully optimized, feature complete, untagged and stripped, with beta exception handlers out ( Used now the System error Reporter )

Also he might wanna hide some certain things ? Is it ? :p

Check some posts above

That would be pointless...

will you apologise to me tomorrow? dunno why i still sometimes bother to post here... 7201.0.winmain_win7ids_sp.090601-2255 is coming today/tomorrow...

Are you going to apologise to me if it doesnt? Didnt think so.

Solar, ignore the children. They are out of school for the summer, nothing you can do about it.

Thanks for the post btw

Yeah, that partner called jeff is really a school boy who doesnt work at Microsoft at all pal.

Sheesh some people are so thick.

Jeff is right there won't be an official RC2 offered from Microsoft. However there are builds that internally may be referred to as RC2 or a second RC milestone that will be supplied to TAP customers. I'd say it's likely that one of these could be leaked and if Solor is saying it will then there you go....

That would be pointless...

Are you going to apologise to me if it doesnt? Didnt think so.

Yeah, that partner called jeff is really a school boy who doesnt work at Microsoft at all pal.

Sheesh some people are so thick.

Please, give a break, I will be the first one to Apologize, but You, won't, as Jeff now calls it "maybe", or interim.

Of course it won't be a public build. That's for sure. No Matter when the leak is done or if, it will be given to Closed group by MS @ 9 June.

Please, give a break, I will be the first one to Apologize, but You, won't, as Jeff now calls it "maybe", or interim.

Of course it won't be a public build. That's for sure. No Matter when the leak is done or if, it will be given to Closed group by MS @ 9 June.

Lol. Me give it a break? Glory grab much mate? You have just contradicted exactly what you said earlier.

Never mind, eh, you can "give it a break" :p

Jeff is right there won't be an official RC2 offered from Microsoft. However there are builds that internally may be referred to as RC2 or a second RC milestone that will be supplied to TAP customers. I'd say it's likely that one of these could be leaked and if Solor is saying it will then there you go....

It's just a build desiced to declare 7200, and reflects the things I posted above.

Check who will get it, in my previous posts. TAP customers included, not sure about Technet/MSDN.

Do everyone a favor Rapidshare @200MB parts instead of a torrent that takes 24 hours to reach acceptable speeds

No body wants rapid share. Put it up on usenet

lol the internet apparently let anyone think they're top crap cuz they can read a few blogs and do some searches. what a bunch of dbags