Windows 7 Build 7201 will be leaked very soon!

Oh dear god. You do realise the second guy to post in this thread is a partner from Microsoft who knows when RC's are released etc? Thus making you the one who should do us a favour ;)

Well you are arguing with him about a leak, not an official Microsoft release. And it has already leaked in Russia.. so you should be the one apologizing if you care about this internet fight.

The leak has been reported on wzor. This has been how almost all of the leaks have reached us.

It's just a build desiced to declare 7200, and reflects the things I posted above.

Check who will get it, in my previous posts. TAP customers included, not sure about Technet/MSDN.

i,ve never known solar to be wrong about leaks when he say is coming soon that mean it will leak hes in the know

Ok, look, just to clarify for those who are hard of understanding, this is NOT an RC and will NOT be another RC after the last one. This WILL be a RTM, which could be released.

Those of you bitching about the fact it will be leaked, please stop. That is not what people where arguing about, they where arguing about the fact it will not be an RC!!!

Sarcasm and rudeness bought to you today by Rich, for the entertainment of Fubar on Neowin IRC :p :rofl:

Well you are arguing with him about a leak, not an official Microsoft release. And it has already leaked in Russia.. so you should be the one apologizing if you care about this internet fight.

The leak has been reported on wzor. This has been how almost all of the leaks have reached us.

FFS, read read read read read read read!

Read above!

Ok, look, just to clarify for those who are hard of understanding, this is NOT an RC and will NOT be another RC after the last one. This WILL be a RTM, which could be released.

Those of you bitching about the fact it will be leaked, please stop. That is not what people where arguing about, they where arguing about the fact it will not be an RC!!!

Sarcasm and rudeness bought to you today by Rich, for the entertainment of Fubar on Neowin IRC :p :rofl:

Read above!

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Read above!

Nobody said Official RC build.

It's a so called RC Refresh with the latest optimizations, which RC don't has complete, and even more lots of bugfixes submitted by every Team @ winmain and lots of debuuging code out. I described it well in my first post in the thread.

Indeed it will be handed from microsoft to selected Partners and Testers @ 9 June.

It's a so called RC Refresh with the latest optimizations, which RC don't has complete, and even more lots of bugfixes submitted by every Team @ winmain and lots of debuuging code out. I described it well in my first post in the thread.

Indeed it will be handed from microsoft to selected Partners and Testers @ 9 June.

I'd tell you this right now, if I had a gun, I would back hand you with it.

Read above!

Haha, how funny. You might want to read the rest of the thread. It goes exactly like this:

Solor says "look what's leaking in an hour"

then someone says "absolutely nothing"

Solor says "If you knew anything about where LEAKS come from you'd know it's leaking" etc

Then you say, and I'll actually quote, "Oh dear god. You do realise the second guy to post in this thread is a partner from Microsoft who knows when RC's are released etc? Thus making you the one who should do us a favour wink.gif"

He was talking about leaks, and hadn't mentioned the "RC2" himself at all. I assumed everybody knows that there is no RC2 by now as it has been said many times by MS.

So please, we know there is no RC2, and you were wrong with your post. That's it..

No you didnt explain it well in your first post.

The title of this thread even says its "RC".

Again, being a glory grabber by changing sides/stories...

I'd tell you this right now, if I had a gun, I would back hand you with it.

Tell it to the Forum in a few days, will ya ?

But I guess you know better.

Tell it to the Forum in a few days, will ya ?

But I guess you know better.

Microsoft said they wouldn't release another RC, all this is a leaked Post-RC build.

Basically, the build inbetween RC and RTM.

Microsoft said they wouldn't release another RC, all this is a leaked Post-RC build.

Basically, the build inbetween RC and RTM.

Of course, but it's not like another build like one from the 714x tree.

It's one build which they decided to do all the above mentioned and release it to Closed Testers.

Of Course there will be another pre RTM, build which will conclude the latest work done and all the rest that have not been included few days before RTM.

FFS read read read read read? :D

Sorry just makes about as much sense as your one. :alien:

The difference being that most people other than you understood my post... ;)

I do realise Lee had not put that, but rather it was a post edited by a mod... Perhaps you dont understand sarcasm on Neowin?

Okay, I just say That it is another thing, there WILL be NOT an RC2, and another one that it will be for Closed group Partners.

There will be even more Pre - RTMs builds, late few days before RTM.

About the RC2, It will be fully optimized, feature complete, untagged and stripped, with beta exception handlers out ( Used now the System error Reporter )

Are you trying to claim that the actual RC (7100) isn't "fully optimized", isn't "feature complete", and is full of debug code?

What are you basing this on?

Yeah, the build does not exist.

Some people should start believing a bit, when specific info is given.

Anyway.

I am just another glorygrabber, who needs to have a gun pointed.

Don't know really some times, why bother to write some info.

It's better to write about Windows 8, That should ne more believed.