Windows 7 Build 7201 will be leaked very soon!

Currently in the process of downloading it, is this worth my bandwidth though? As in are there any confirmed new features/icons/etc?

Yeah, the build does not exist.

Some people should start believing a bit, when specific info is given.

Anyway.

I am just another glorygrabber, who needs to have a gun pointed.

Don't know really some times, why bother to write some info.

It's better to write about Windows 8, That should ne more believed.

The build does exist actually, check out the Neowin Front page, some microsoft employee's are twittering about it.

Currently in the process of downloading it, is this worth my bandwidth though? As in are there any confirmed new features/icons/etc?

I doubt it will. Vista didn't get any of its final sounds and icons until the actual RTM build.

The difference being that most people other than you understood my post... ;)

I do realise Lee had not put that, but rather it was a post edited by a mod... Perhaps you dont understand sarcasm on Neowin?

Ye I got that too, how is a confused face and a question mark sarcasm?

Or you mean your response to solor was sarcasm? Cause it didn't sound like very good sarcasm at all. Sounded like you were confusing him with people who are calling it RC2.

Oh well maybe it was actually super funny, dunno why solor argued with you about it too then?

Are you trying to claim that the actual RC (7100) isn't "fully optimized", isn't "feature complete", and is full of debug code?

What are you basing this on?

Yes, I told you before, This build is closed build, and has among other tons of fixes through all 714x tree.

It is fully perfomance optimized, again to say, feature complete, untagged and stripped of remaing symbols, and beta exception handlers now controlled by error reporter of the system.

It DOES not include the latest driver set collection ( Some will be available through WU ) and final deployment preexec toolkit, also not the final build of Windows Explorer.

These will be likely given at another pre-RTM.

I believe I have friendly sources, but strong. Just wanted to share the info.

Anyway in few hours most of you will be able to see for yourself the build.

The build does exist actually, check out the Neowin Front page, some microsoft employee's are twittering about it.

I know it exists, I tried to communicate with the forum few days ago, anyway, I was being just sarcastic at the last post.

Forgive me if it sounded different.

Yeah, the build does not exist.

Some people should start believing a bit, when specific info is given.

Anyway.

I am just another glorygrabber, who needs to have a gun pointed.

Don't know really some times, why bother to write some info.

It's better to write about Windows 8, That should ne more believed.

Yes, I told you before, This build is closed build, and has among other tons of fixes through all 714x tree.

It is fully perfomance optimized, again to say, feature complete, untagged and stripped of remaing symbols, and beta exception handlers now controlled by error reporter of the system.

It DOES not include the latest driver set collection ( Some will be available through WU ) and final deployment preexec toolkit, also not the final build of Windows Explorer.

These will be likely given at another pre-RTM

****ing hell dude! Do you not understand what you read?

Once again, people where not saying it wont be leaked, they where saying it wont be an RC. Sheesh buddy, take a step back and read carefully...

Just thought I'd share my thoughts on the current build leak.

Anyone noticed that the build leak is 7201 and not 7200? Let me put it in another way, just like the Beta and just like the original RC, MS will branch out a new set of build numbers to reflect their progress. I actually believe that this 72** branch is the RTM branch, and whatever build becomes RTM will be build 7200. Does that make sense?

Just thought I'd share my thoughts on the current build leak.

Anyone noticed that the build leak is 7201 and not 7200? Let me put it in another way, just like the Beta and just like the original RC, MS will branch out a new set of build numbers to reflect their progress. I actually believe that this 72** branch is the RTM branch, and whatever build becomes RTM will be build 7200. Does that make sense?

Actually all previous builds were true pre RTM builds.

This is probably the one decided to be declared as 7200 tree as it sums up alot.

Microsoft tends to do this to "major" sums.

Once again, people where not saying it wont be leaked, they where saying it wont be an RC. Sheesh buddy, take a step back and read carefully...

Gee, I'm sorry for my bad english, but for some people around, There is no salvation.

Yes, you, a complete nobody who won't identify yourself, keep claiming this and that.

That the latest build has all changes made to the code since 7100 is obvious and not worth stating. Claiming that the RC isn't optimized, not feature complete, and full of debug code and making it sound like build 7XXX is nine million times faster and that we'll all be shocked is quite the claim. In fact, it's an absurd claim. Microsoft never publicly releases debug code, and there are no "remaining symbols to be stripped," nor are there "beta exception handlers."

Why don't you provide evidence and details of your claims for once, instead of just vague crap?

Yes, you, a complete nobody who won't identify yourself, keep claiming this and that.

That the latest build has all changes made to the code since 7100 is obvious and not worth stating. Claiming that the RC isn't optimized, not feature complete, and full of debug code and making it sound like build 7XXX is nine million times faster and that we'll all be shocked is quite the claim. In fact, it's an absurd claim. Microsoft never publicly releases debug code, and there are no "remaining symbols to be stripped," nor are there "beta exception handlers."

Why don't you provide evidence and details of your claims for once, instead of just vague crap?

hah, you don't get it, why should I bother ? You Accuse me for everything, not even a single apology, why should I care ?

Just do some simple Benchmarks if you know were.

Just check the image size, just do simple things.

Yes, this build is better than RC, in terms of fixes, and perfomance.

Okay seriously, you ignored my post where I spelled it out, but take a look at this:

Solor: "you aperantly have no clue where most of builds leaked from, so do your self a favor and stfu, because if you would know, they you would recognise certain name on that picture and when he gets it, rest of us does as well"

You: "Oh dear god. You do realise the second guy to post in this thread is a partner from Microsoft who knows when RC's are released etc? Thus making you the one who should do us a favour"

Someone else: "yep, solor is infamous for leaking win7 builds, expect it on TPB and mini*** soon uploaded by the username solor"

You: "People are also good at photoshop"

How was any of that about the RC and not about a leaked build on the internet? It then carried by you on arguing with Solor a bit. That is why I said I think you confused solor with people saying it is the RC2, which he never did.

So can someone explain all the Neowin sarcasm there?

can we get a mod to correct the title of this thread to reflect that there is no such thing as RC2? thanks

(original poster should have known better :rolleyes: )

can we get a mod to correct the title of this thread to reflect that there is no such thing as RC2? thanks

(original poster should have known better :rolleyes: )

The title got corrected finally.

How was any of that about the RC and not about a leaked build on the internet? It then carried by you on arguing with Solor a bit. That is why I said I think you confused solor with people saying it is the RC2, which he never did.

So can someone explain all the Neowin sarcasm there?

exactly, i never ever said its RC2, i just said we will get new leak, but people cant read. And i seriously cant care less, if i get baned here or not, i tryed to share something new and all i get are personal attacks and people saying to me how clueless i am. 2nd time this happend on this forum and i didnt get so attacked on ANY other forum im memeber of (they usualy respect my oppinion). I guess neowin elitism on its best :o

"The IDX Client and Server builds are to help with final pre-deployment testing. They will be distributed to TAP and OEM customers via Connect, similar to the bi-weekly RRP audience. Timebomb behavior identical to RC. Limited servicing. Will reuse RC EULA. Same languages as RC Exit (EN, DE, ES, FR, JA)."

Microsoft names it Internal Developer Release.

http://uxevangelist.blogspot.com/2009/06/w...-from-wzor.html

hah, you don't get it, why should I bother ? You Accuse me for everything, not even a single apology, why should I care ?

Just do some simple Benchmarks if you know were.

Just check the image size, just do simple things.

Why would I give you an apology? What's there to apologize for? Why don't you provide some actual evidence I can use to verify your claims? It's because you can't.

No doubt this will be deleted.

Why would I give you an apology? What's there to apologize for? Why don't you provide some actual evidence I can use to verify your claims? It's because you can't.

No doubt this will be deleted.

I am happy to say, I won't bother again.

Really.

Do everyone a favor Rapidshare @200MB parts instead of a torrent that takes 24 hours to reach acceptable speeds

That would be great, I agree.

No body wants rapid share. Put it up on usenet

Yeah, Usenet is so much better. I don't have a subscription, at the moment, so Rapidshare would be ideal for me :p

Makes perfect sense .. I assumed that the RC branch stopped at 7100 .. and that all builds after that were in the RTM branch. I may well be totally wrong about that though ..

The rest of this thread is pretty stupid though to be honest .. is it bedtime yet?

7127 is running as smooth as butter here, I'm about to go away from the PC for 3 weeks so I can bet when I come home they'll be a few new builds lying in wake :p

I won't get a leaked release anyways.. MS releases smth when they are sure its good enf to be released.. I feel using other torrented releases is :ninjapirate: .. other than that I want to try the RC but I'm too scared :| this is my solo work/play notebook and I hear RC is too buggy? I'm sticking to Vista Ultimate x64 SP2 for now.. but I swear I can hardly wait to try Windows 7.. everyday I'm this close to doing it.. then back off.. :blush: :unsure:

So much for wanting to wait until RTM after installing 7127. This will surely be the last install I will make because RC2 has to have enough improvements to warrant compiling it even after Microsoft initially indicated it planned to have only one RC.