What do you think about this lay-out ???

Question

11 answers to this question

I only see one problem, the links on the left. When you hover over them they change to the color of the background, thus becoming invisible. Personally I find that quite annoying.

--Angelo

yeah im thinking the same thing as angelo...make it so that when your mouse hovers over the links, they turn black or something, but anything other than invisible.

Looks very professional. :)

My suggestion is to replace the grey background with a background image, maybe even a dull grey pattern. I also agree with Angelo about the hover links.

Originally posted by XO-RaCEr

nice one,

1 question, how do you make the links from the background of that image.... where the words: Enter Bookmark Forum Contact Us...

I haven't look at the codes closely yet but I think that can be achieve using image map.... heard of that technique before?

[editted]

Yup, I was right... using image maps... this is old technique...

Originally posted by XO-RaCEr

nice one,

1 question, how do you make the links from the background of that image.... where the words: Enter Bookmark Forum Contact Us...

with hotspots ...

yep - hotspots can be done in quite easily in Dreamweaver - in fact u can even have circular ones....

Nice site - but I think u should change the onmouseover text color to black - or very dark blue (#000066 r sumthin)

i looked around the room and saw you guys' pages... man, they look really good....

aco- your acidDC is really good, how did you make the layout like that??? i mean the boxes and everything...