Would You Recommend a Telescope Adaptor?

So, I have some spare money and I don't know if I should buy a 650-2600mm telescope for my camera.

I was thinking the other day how much more fun my 55-200mm is compared to the kit 18-55mm and how close I can get, so is it worth getting a mega zoom? I take a wide variaty of shots, I still haven't found what I am best at, but I like thinking that I can be far away from a subject, yet have the ability to fill it in the frame. There is a good amount of scope with where I work.

One thing I am a bit scared of though is that it wil just be a gimmick and I won't actually get the ?200 worth out of it.

Any advise?

So, I have some spare money and I don't know if I should buy a 650-2600mm telescope for my camera.

I was thinking the other day how much more fun my 55-200mm is compared to the kit 18-55mm and how close I can get, so is it worth getting a mega zoom? I take a wide variaty of shots, I still haven't found what I am best at, but I like thinking that I can be far away from a subject, yet have the ability to fill it in the frame. There is a good amount of scope with where I work.

One thing I am a bit scared of though is that it wil just be a gimmick and I won't actually get the ?200 worth out of it.

Any advise?

Depends how pretty your neighbour is... :shiftyninja::

If you're into wildlife photography then it's a definite yes as you can take great photographs of birds or whatever without crashing through the undergrowth and scaring them all off. You will definitely require a tripod though so you won't be taking it too far from the car because of the weight.

If it were me and I found a couple hundred quid down the side of the sofa, then yes, I'd go for it.

Sample pictures taken with this lens

Reviews on Amazon