• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Amazon High Definition Week: June 8 - 12

+StevoFC    21
Here is a deal week to get excited about! Have you thought about upgrading your home theater to High Definition or do you just want to add some Blu-Ray movies to your collection? From June 8 - 12, the Gold Box will be featuring great deals on a variety of High Definition items in all of the Deal of the Days and Lightning Deals. Don't miss it.

The Gold Box Team

That was posted on Amazon a couple days ago. I'm sure there will be some great deals. Just giving everyone a heads up...

DaDude    44

I hope they have "Iron Man" for less than $20. I really want that movie as I heard it's one of the most amazing looks BDs out there. I would order it, but it's currently priced at $23.99 and I'm almost certain I saw it for $19.99 before. I'll wait until the price drops before placing my order. Amazon's prices fluctuate everyday. Hopefully, tomorrow (June 8th) the price will drop. :)

HTF    1

hmm, hopefully have have some good stuff. don't have any HD movies, might be nice to add one or to the collection, since i have a ps3.

+StevoFC    21
I hope they have "Iron Man" for less than $20. I really want that movie as I heard it's one of the most amazing looks BDs out there. I would order it, but it's currently priced at $23.99 and I'm almost certain I saw it for $19.99 before. I'll wait until the price drops before placing my order. Amazon's prices fluctuate everyday. Hopefully, tomorrow (June 8th) the price will drop. :)

It was $16.99 when I bought it last year on Blu-ray.

try www.camelcamelcamel.com. It's an Amazon price tracker...

DaDude    44
It was $16.99 when I bought it last year on Blu-ray.

try www.camelcamelcamel.com. It's an Amazon price tracker...

Wow, thanks for the link.

Oof! Look at Amazon's pricing for Iron Man:

Mar 01, 2009 12:55 AM $ 25.99

Mar 09, 2009 01:47 AM $ 22.99

Mar 09, 2009 10:56 PM $ 16.99

Apr 01, 2009 07:27 PM $ 25.99

Apr 03, 2009 11:01 PM $ 24.99

Apr 06, 2009 11:59 AM $ 14.99

Apr 12, 2009 02:12 AM $ 24.99

Apr 14, 2009 09:47 PM $ 28.99

Apr 16, 2009 10:54 PM $ 24.99

Jun 06, 2009 03:31 PM $ 23.99

Looks like if the price doesn't drop tomorrow during the Gold Box Sale, I may have to just purchase this for $23.99 as this has been the lowest price in two months.

+StevoFC    21
Looks like if the price doesn't drop tomorrow during the Gold Box Sale, I may have to just purchase this for $23.99 as this has been the lowest price in two months.

You need to watch the lightning deals also.

Right now it's Rambo 1-3 for $23.49. lol

Next at 10am PDT is a Blu-ray player...

As for the pricing...blu-rays go up a lot when they have the buy 2 get one free "sales."

Basically, they just raise the prices on all of them to do that.

It will drop some soon I bet before Father's Day. Just wait a bit if you are trying to save money.

DaDude    44

I ordered it anyway because from the looks of that history, it doesn't seem like the price will drop anytime soon. I'm actually afraid it may go up in price. I pre-ordered another movie with it, so the entire package won't ship until June 22nd, so if the price does drop between now and then, I could always cancel and re-place the order. Though, I'm not sure if that'll work because the last time that happened to me, Amazon was so quick and clever enough to ship the two orders separately when one of the items dropped in price.

Wow, at 10am, they had a Sylvania Blu-ray player for $130. I'm not sure if Sylvania is any good, but I guess it's worth getting for that price. It was 100% claimed, so it's safe to say that a lot of people took advantage of that deal. :)

Edited by xraffle

+StevoFC    21

$50 off a PS3 right now...

Also, a blu-ray sale is going on. Only certain movies apply.

* Buy 2 Blu-ray movies and at the regular price and receive $8 off your total purchase at checkout.

* Buy 3 Blu-ray movies and at the regular price and receive $12 off your total purchase at checkout.

* Buy 4 Blu-ray movies and at the regular price and receive $18 off your total purchase at checkout.

* Buy 5 Blu-ray movies and at the regular price and receive $25 off your total purchase at checkout.

* Buy 6 Blu-ray movies and at the regular price and receive $30 off your total purchase at checkout.

* Buy 7 Blu-ray movies and at the regular price and receive $38 off your total purchase at checkout.

* Buy 8 Blu-ray movies and at the regular price and receive $45 off your total purchase at checkout.

* Buy 9 Blu-ray movies and at the regular price and receive $55 off your total purchase at checkout.

* Buy 10 Blu-ray movies and at the regular price and receive $65 off your total purchase at checkout.

DaDude    44

Well Amazon's HD week has almost come to an end and I was very disappointed in what they had.