How much cost iPhone 3G and 3GS without contract

Hi friends,

I would like to know if I can go to Apple Store and buy an iPhone without contract.

I mean how much they are going to cost?

iPhone 3G 8GB?

iPhone 3GS 16GB?

thank you.

I was thinkin it can cost around 199 dollars.

ok, thanks I'll go to apple store with 299 dollars.

anybody has an Apple Store near you?

mine is 1 hours near. :(

There is no 3gs 8 GB phone - only the older model

For the 3gs 16 GB will cost 599 and the 32 GB will cost 699

Is that true? I didn't think AT&T was selling the iPhone without a contract?

finally, a friend from another forum went to apple store and asked for the older iPhone 3G model and it costs is 199 dollars without contract!

cool! :)

I'd looked at this too as I'm quite interested in getting an iPhone but I guess I'll be missing out. I like the contract I'm on right now and I don't want to pay over the odds for the phone :(

so? what exactly that means?

It means that guessing it was going to be dirt cheap was wrong. Apple lists the prices for no-contract AT&T phones on their site: the least costly option you have is the 8GB iPhone 3G and it will still set you back $499.

Anybody that said it would cost less was misinformed, dreaming, or just plain being deceptive.

It means that guessing it was going to be dirt cheap was wrong. Apple lists the prices for no-contract AT&T phones on their site: the least costly option you have is the 8GB iPhone 3G and it will still set you back $499.

Anybody that said it would cost less was misinformed, dreaming, or just plain being deceptive.

At that price, it's better to get another phone.

At that price, it's better to get another phone.

Off contract phones are all costly. The Palm Pre is $550 without one and the HTC Touch Pro 2 is about the same.