Your favorite (unforgettable) scenes from movies or TV shows

Pretty much any scene from La Antenna. I just absolutely adore the visual style

Not the BEST example, but it gives you an idea of what the film is like.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its got to be a couple of bits from the Two Towers

The Helms deep charge Victor Rambo already linked and

From 1:30 as the ents march out of the forest and the music picks up, I was really caught up in the moment at that stage

Almost anything in Dumb and Dumber or Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Classics!

Oh, and in the Hangover with Zach Galifianakis with the baby strapped to his chest outside of the hotel. Opens the car door on the baby's head. Hilarious!

Black Hawk Down

The crash site scene

Agreed. That one moves me every time.

Super Troopers Syrup Scene

"Don't Forget to cup the balls"

Office Space

The whole backyard bbq scene.

"Gonna Show her my O face, Oh Oh Oh... yea."

• 2 months later...

Stardust:What do stars do?They shine!The Last Samurai:?I continue to live among these unusual people. I am their captive, in that I cannot escape. Mostly, I?m treated with a kind of mild neglect, as if I were a stray dog, or an unwelcome guest. Everyone is polite. Everyone smiles and bows. But beneath their courtesy, I detect a deep reservoir of feeling.They are an intriguing people. From the moment they wake, they devote themselves to the perfection of whatever they pursue. I have never seen such discipline.?- Capt. Nathan Algren ? ?The Last Samurai?Ace Ventura:"oh-jo-bo .. oh-jo-bo-bo-jo-jo... jo-be-be-be-be... oh-jo-bo.." : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRZdHO8UCvk

This gets me deep every time I watch it.

Also the "box" scene at the end of Se7en (to not spoil anything)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spocks death & funeral in Wrath of Khan. Amazing Grace gets me every time.

"Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human."

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Pulp Fiction (1994)

When Jules and Vincent have to pick up the suitcase for Marsellus , Things get a little out of hand and a bloodfest ensues.The whole scene is captivating and its best not to post the vid as its littered with profanity , Its a classic in my opinion.

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee

Have you noticed when the quote is replayed during the film it changes each time with subtle differences ?

:woot:

pulp%20fiction.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1272245523714