Your favorite (unforgettable) scenes from movies or TV shows

• 3 months later...

I love mostly action movies scene & till a day have watched a lot of action movies but I can't forget that scene from Fast & Furious 4 movie when Ven Deisel & his friends stole petrol tank..One of the best scene ever...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The original Brian's Song:

Brian Piccolo, Gale Sayers, and their wives are in a Chicago pizza parlor, and Brian's talking about the game:

"So, Concannon calls this trap play...you know what a trap play is??" (Linda, Gale's wife, just shrugs). "A trap play is when all the linemen go one way, and hopefully, the defense goes the same way. And if they do, it's a big hole. If they don't...well...it's bad news. So, Concannon calls this trap play, and it's just beautiful...43 yards...wasn't it 43?? So...Halas sees he's tired, and sends me in...so I go in, he (Gale) comes out. Concannon then figures he's gonna get really foxy...you know how Concannon is... So he says, 'Same play. Very same play. Now, a trap play is also called a sucker play. 'Cause, it makes the defense look real bad when it works. Now, defenses do not like to look real bad...see, it makes 'em kinda surly..." (Everybody around the table laughs)...

"So, anyway, all the linemen go this way...and it's like I am lookin' at a team portrait of the Los Angeles Rams!! Hey, Deacon! Merlin!! How's the family, Rosey?? I was afraid to get up, I figured not everything was gonna come with me!"

Joy (Brian's wife) says, "You have never seen anyone so black & blue in your life!!"

Gale says, "It's like...I'm rooming with a colored player again!!" (Drops his slice of pizza as he starts to laugh, and Linda says, "Gale told a joke!!"

Brian throws his hands up in shock, saying, "The stone face from Kansas speaks! All right!! Hey, Chicago! Chicago!! Sayers speaks! He SPEAKS!!"

• 2 months later...

The whole "I'll be back" sequence and the last cop Arnie shoots at the police station before Sarah and Kyle escape. The way the gunshot pushes and destroys that cop was epic.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

May have been mentioned already but I didnt check all 19 pages...

Saw..

After the photographer(Adam?) kills Zep he finds a recorder in his pocket and realizes that Zep was not the "killer".. then Jigsaw stands up from laying on the floor throughout the movie.. the Saw music starts playing... just classic.  I thought to myself what a brilliant ending..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't checked the thread so it's probably already mentioned

The Indiana Jones duel with the swordsman in Raiders of the Lost Ark

lol he just straight up shot him

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't checked the thread so it's probably already mentioned

The Indiana Jones duel with the swordsman in Raiders of the Lost Ark

lol he just straight up shot him

That is because on the day of shooting he had a nasty case of diarrhea. He was suppose to dual it out, but he felt so bad he thought "I'm just going to shoot him" instead .. so they kept that in the movie.

• 3 months later...

Anyone should remember the whip scene from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

Michael Cain taking a running start from across the room to whip Steve Martin's knees with a stick who's playing a veteran in a wheelchair. Any felling's there! No.

Crack me up!

• Like 1

Following 4 vids are NSFW

Choose life - Trainspotting

I'm funny how - Goodfellas

Say goodnight to the bad guy - Scarface

You talkin' to me - Taxi Driver

One of the Pink Panther films (Return of the Pink Panther I think) with Peter Sellers

Where he is standing in his apartment and hears a sawing sound and can't place it, so he hyperventilates to copy the sound (thinking it's breathing) only to find his assistant is cutting a hole in the floor, which he falls through.

Hilarious!

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072081/

I thought it was his crazy ex boss... The one with the twitchy eye... maybe Dreyfus ?

• 3 weeks later...

Mean Machine, Guy Richie.

During Football practise, Monk, can be seen pottering around.

Then in the next scene they (the Scottish prisoner) suggests Monk for goal-keeper so they visit him in the high security wing.

It's also a class c prison, no need for a high security section, Rampton is where Monk should be.

Seems by accident Monk was on the loose already.

I found that funny.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-NjgAtnY72hbJmm/once_upon_a_time_in_america_1984_diamond_robbery

It starts at 1.54

Once Upon a Time in America Tuesday Welsh gets herself screwed during the Team's bank robbery. Good man does a god epic job :)

and;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebStLI36t4w

and of course Deborah, ah my own Deborah, my great love, I wasted all my life for her, that's true :)

She asked me to sit next to her, I sat opposite her, I should have sat next to her, so if she asks for you to sit next to her, sit exactly next to her :(

Final scene of Heat (won't spoil it since everyone should see Heat or report to the nearest incinerator) with this

playing in the background. It's pretty much perfect.