Your favorite (unforgettable) scenes from movies or TV shows

Voil?! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-?-vis an introduction, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Voil?! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-?-vis an introduction, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

+1

The Dark Knight, first scene (Joker and guys stealing from the bank)

The gun fight in heat of course!!.

and who can forget Taken

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

+1 for taken one of the best movies I've seen! And it stars Liam Neeson who was born like 45 minutes away from where I live :D

I remember seeing this when I was still quite young and it just blew my mind away! I don't think I have ever grown so closely attached to a character like I did with V.

and another +1 for Taken, that movie is brillian(Y)Y)

From a rather unknown movie called By Dawn's Early Light, there's a great scene with Gen. Renning (Nicholas Coster) at SAC, and "Alice" (James Earl Jones), aboard the "Looking Glass" aircraft during a nuclear war, as SAC HQ is about to be destroyed by an incoming Soviet missile - Renning is on the phone with Alice -

Gen. Renning - Well, I've done about all I can. You & Harpoon take it from here. Ol' buddy?

Alice - Yeah, Clay?

Gen. Renning - Happy Hunting!! (Static on display screen aboard Looking Glass - indicating SAC has been destroyed).

Ghostbusters 1:

Crossing the Streams vs Gozer the Gozerian.

Venkman: See you on the other side Ray.

Ray: It was nice to work with you Dr. Venkman.

They begin to merge the streams

Ray: Come on Spengler!

Egon and Winston begin to merge their streams.

All 4 of the GBs merge their proton streams into one direct unstable beam.

Mr. Stay Puft Marshmallow man just reached to the top.

The door is reversed, big explosion comes from the top of the roof.

Stay Puft explodes tossing melted marshmallow everywhere.

GB2:

The Statue of Liberty is walking on the streets on Manhatten.

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh, waaay too many to distinct only one. So ill pick two that has burned into my memory quite well is skydiving scene from Point Break (that i oddly cannnot find on youtube) and end of kill bill 1. Those are the ones i can think off the top of my head.

Lobby scene from The Matrix. So many bullets with so much style.

I like a lot of the classic movies in here especially one like Shawshank Redemption but beyond memorable quotes, I wouldn't say there is an unforgettable scene. Now the lobby scene from the Matrix I remember when I was a little kid watching that and wanting to show a million people. I mean seriously, how many movies now have copied bullet time motion as seen in the matrix.

I like a lot of the classic movies in here especially one like Shawshank Redemption but beyond memorable quotes, I wouldn't say there is an unforgettable scene. Now the lobby scene from the Matrix I remember when I was a little kid watching that and wanting to show a million people. I mean seriously, how many movies now have copied bullet time motion as seen in the matrix.
Yeah many have copied bullet-time, but The Matrix did it with attitude and Crystal Method techno beat awesomeness. :p