[Poll] Do you have a cell phone?

Cell Phone  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a cell phone?

• Yes
    • No

Read the quote under.

You crash your car in a ditch with a bunch of bushes and are trapped inside without any voice. Noone can see your car. You are stuck for days and days and eventually from injuries and no food/water, you die.

Wouldnt have happened if you had your cell phone as you can dial 911 and if you keep calling, a police officer will stop by to see whats up and may save your life.

In "the olden days" this was impossible but now adays for modern comunication, I believe a cell phone is more important than a landline.

I don't drive :laugh:

I don't drive :laugh:

Great. You've even given me a better example :)

You are taking a walk in your city all by yourself. Suddenly someone beats the **** outta you and you wake up not knowing where you are. Attached with cuffs by your feet to a tree in what seems to be a forest but the forest doesnt seem familiar at all. Someone beat the **** so bad outta you that your vocal cords have been damaged so you can't almost speak. They just beat the **** outta you because you are black/asian/woman/proObama/etc and left you there stranded.

Again, take your cell phone out, ring 911 a couple of times and police find you. You are in a city about 60 miles away.

You are taking a walk in your city all by yourself. Suddenly someone beats the **** outta you and you wake up not knowing where you are. Attached with cuffs by your feet to a tree in what seems to be a forest but the forest doesnt seem familiar at all. Someone beat the **** so bad outta you that your vocal cords have been damaged so you can't almost speak. They just beat the **** outta you because you are black/asian/woman/proObama/etc and left you there stranded.

Again, take your cell phone out, ring 911 a couple of times and police find you. You are in a city about 60 miles away.

Yeah, but after beating her they would just take her cell phone away.

Yeah, but after beating her they would just take her cell phone away.
They just beat the **** outta you because you are black/asian/woman/proObama/etc and left you there stranded.

They were just racist/sexist/etc. They did not want to rob you.

No anything where you live. Do you request those posts or do you just get stuck with them?

I request these locations! :laugh:

Sometimes I do miss things. Like this thing called "Twitter" or "Hulu".

And I hear that people can buy songs from iTunes without it taking hours for a download!

But then again, how many people can say that they have been in a so many crappy locations as me? :p

You really think a person capable of the above is going to leave their victim with a telephone? :laugh:

I have a cellphone, and my wife does also. We don't own a home phone anymore .. no need for it.. it's cheaper to have a cell phone IMO.

+1 for cell phone cheaper.

i got a nokia 6300 .. love it

calls and messages are dirt cheap here in pakistan.. :D

i get 250 messages a day for 8rs

that in dollars is 0.096 dollars :D

and an hour of talktime is for same rate.. :D

I have an iPhone :D Fits everything into one small package -- phone, GPS, digital media player, half-decent camera, apps for practically everything, entertainment/gaming, etc etc.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm waiting for HTC to put in a faster chipset for the Hero. That elegant OS of theirs runs slow on the same hardware used on one of their older models; I forget which name it was.

I don't have a phone atm, I had a razr w. att but my mom needed it for work. I don't have many people I can call anyway *laughs*