Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

Saw this last night and all I can say is... OH... MY... GOD it literally blew me away. Was lengthy at just under 2 and a half hours but it was absolutely amazing.

10/10 for me. :cool:

Yeah the wow factor was definitely there. It did seem to start off a bit slow, but then it really picked up and got going. The story IMO was better than the first.

All I'm going to say is that Skids and Mupflap are hilarious :p

Sweet! I cant wait to see it! Was the story any better than the first one? Did it have the same WOW factor as the original?

I saw it last night. Similar storyline in that it's about them having to stop the enemy from finding something (won't say what) but theres loads more robots and action in this one than the first. A lot more humour as well.

As for the wow factor I wouldn't say it has the same as the first but it definately has its own wow factor. Don't know what the critics are on about with their crappy reviews.

As for the length of the film once you get into it and by the time it finishes you wouldn't notice or feel as though 2 and half hours has past by. Some long films feel as though they are dragging along and you can't wait for it to finish but this aint one of them. I easily could have watched it for another hour or so.

Definately as good if not better than the first. You won't be disappointed.

+1 to all!

just amazingly amazing movie! the story IMO was much, much better than the first one.. while it was in the same sense as the first (as lee26 said).. it was much better.. had much more background story etc.. defo a 10/10!

i wouldn't just recommend it.. rather .. i would say that you MUST see it!

I seriously hope these so called critics don't get paid for their crappy reviews. They are seriously wrong and in need of a brain and sense of humour transplant. Them getting paid would be just as bad as our MP's dodgy expenses claims.

For some reason, I thought this movie was coming out in July. In case anyone was wondering, the movie opens on the 24th of June in North America. Why it opened in the UK, Germany, and Japan is beyond me.

I'll start by saying I couldn't wait for this film, and made sure I wore my Transformers T-Shirt for the occasion. :D

Thought the film was awesome, was better than the first, and had a lot of robot action, which is essentially what was wrong with the first film.

And as mentioned, while it is 2 hours and half, I didn't notice it at all.

Anyway, onto a more detailed spoilerific paragraphs, lol, don't read if you haven't seen the movie.

I dunno about anyone else, but the minute Megatron cut through Optimus Primes spark I was horrified, it was my worst fears had been realised. I said it a couple of months back, that if they went to way of the original cartoon Transformers movie, that it would be awful killing off Optimus Prime in the film, and it happened.

My gf looked at me as it happened, and apparently I had quite the horrified look on my face at that moment, not that Optimus didn't go out after a good general ass kicking.

After which I kept saying if they can bring back Megatron they can bring back Optimus, and they did, thank god, I would have been sorely annoyed if they hadn't, really really annoyed.

Though when Jetfire took his life per say and gave it to Optimus, I thought after the apparent images of the toy line of the characters together I thought it was going to be a more Devastator type link thing, maybe going back to say, Power Rangers and Mega Dragonzord where Dragon Zord becomes the Armour of Megazord.

Any chance to bring in a Power Rangers Reference. :p

Was interesting to see the Decepticons base, it felt a lot like the cartoons, but I think The Fallen referring to Megatron as his Apprentice felt a bit too Star Wars though, too much cheese considering how much Megatron doesn't answer to anyone, lol.

Though a few questions to anyone willing to answer, what happened to Skids and Mudflap? they just disappeared after there little fight with Devastator.

And did Arcee die? MB said he would kill her in the film, but when watching there were three of her weren't there, and only 1/2 got shot maybe killed.

And that is all I can be bothered to write at this time in the morning, lol.

Either way, I think I am gonna have to go see it again. :D

Wow Corris, really? Wittwicky turns out to be a hermaphrodite? Never would have imagined that. Gives a new meaning to "Transformer". :p

Wow Corris, really? Wittwicky turns out to be a hermaphrodite? Never would have imagined that. Gives a new meaning to "Transformer". :p

Dude I used spoiler tags for a reason!

:rofl:

Watched it yesterday and loved it. The parents were brilliant in the begining and the effects were near seemless and I can still see Megan Fox draped over the bike...... Was good to see some real butt kicking by Prime. I did want them to bring back Jazz though, didnt seem right to kill him off in the first. Have read theat MB is considering the Dinobots for number 3 but isnt too sure on how to use their alternate modes.

Roll on 2012...

OMG Corris. Now I want to see it more than ever, thanks I hate you!

So the movie is near 150 minutes long? Wow, that's awesome. I just want to know one thing: do we see Megan Fox sweat alot and wear really tight clothing that tatters and falls off?

For some reason, I thought this movie was coming out in July. In case anyone was wondering, the movie opens on the 24th of June in North America. Why it opened in the UK, Germany, and Japan is beyond me.

How in the hell opened first in these countries? usually the US version start first... :blink:

So the movie is near 150 minutes long? Wow, that's awesome. I just want to know one thing: do we see Megan Fox sweat alot and wear really tight clothing that tatters and falls off?

Well, if we don't, just picture her on the bike, close your eyes, let your imagination run wild, and just go nuts! :D

Well, if we don't, just picture her on the bike, close your eyes, let your imagination run wild, and just go nuts! :D

/me thinks about Megan Fox sweating in tattered clothing.

/me drools uncontrollably and falls over

A friend asked me the other day on Facebook: "What is the 1 thing you would take on a desert island with you?"

My response was this:

"A genie who will grant me three island wishes, which would subsequently be Megan Fox, Chocolate sauce, and 3 more wishes..."

Heh, I love you too. :p

How does hot, sweaty, dirty slow motion running with added jiggle sound. :rofl:

And there is always that scene in the trailer where she is draped over the front of a bike, mmmm.