1. 1. Which browser do you use?

• Safari 4
    • Firefox 3.0
    • Firefox 3.5
    • Flock
    • Camino
    • Camino 2
    • Other

Well, I find that on an older eMac, that Safari 4 runs faster than Firefox 3, so that's what I'm using.

I've got a thing for WebKit and the simplicity of Safari. I'm not a power browser user, and Safari suits my needs.

For a while I used Firefox for the extensions, but I've moved mostly to widgets to display that information. The other extensions were nice to have around, but ended up using more memory and resources than it was worth.

Quick plug for an app I found on tuaw.com the other day: Dasher activates Dashboard when you're inactive for a set amount of time. So if you forget to check Dashboard, it's there for you. I'm finding it quite useful.

Firefox 3.5 (well, 3.6 nightlies)

I've got a fairly old eMac, and Safari runs fairly slowly on that, my main concerns with Firefox were entirely fixed in 3.0, and it has nicer text handling than Safari does.

Safari 4.0.1 crash almost in any website with flash and JavaScript. They seriously need to fix it. I am currently using only Firefox 3.5 RC2, because safari 4 is unstable.

I use Safari because its UI fits in with the OS very well. Firefox's UI although matching the window style feels like a ported application and doesn't feel native. I find that annoying so I stick to Safari on my Mac. However on Windows I do use Firefox it fits in there very well.

I use Safari because its UI fits in with the OS very well. Firefox's UI although matching the window style feels like a ported application and doesn't feel native. I find that annoying so I stick to Safari on my Mac. However on Windows I do use Firefox it fits in there very well.

I use this theme. http://www.takebacktheweb.org/ Pretty close to Safari's UI

Firefox 3.5

I tried Safari 4 but went back to Firefox after a day.

I use Firefox just because Safari doesn't have adblock plus (I know about Safari Adblock but it doesn't work as well, the spot with the ad should be is showing and still takes up space)

Safari 4 - but frankly I can't find a browser I'm really happy with on OSX. Every one of them seems to have some quirk which I don't like. Must give Firefox 3.5 a try.

I'm really torn between Safari 4 and Firefox 3.5.

Mainly because of "Foxmarks" and the ability to sync passwords... you can only sync bookmarks with Safari 4. Then there's the Web Developer extensions on Firefox. Hmmmm.

I used to have a problem with Safari corrupting downloads occasionally so I switched to Firefox.

They've probably fixed it by now but I've stuck with Firefox since.

Safari 4 and FF 3.5'er, depending a bit on the situation - luckily the poll allowed multiple choices :p

S4 still has issues with webpages with huge amount of animated gif's that Firefox has no problems.

Hmmm is it me, or does Safari 4 have 'scrolling lag'?

When you scroll a big page, it seems to stutter as it goes down... then when you scroll back up again (and down) it's quite smooth!

Has it always been like that?