1. 1. Which browser do you use?

• Safari 4
    • Firefox 3.0
    • Firefox 3.5
    • Flock
    • Camino
    • Camino 2
    • Other

Personally i really love safari, however the extensions on firefox are to die for

a quick search of the forums would have turned up several Mac browser threads

On Windows I was a hardcore Firefox fan, but once I switched to Mac it's been Safari all the way. I'm not sure why, but to me it just has that mac sense of "it just works." It's never NOT worked, so I've seen no reason to change.

Just like the only reason I switched to Firefox was because IE6 had some major troubles back in the day, but if I were to just be starting out on Win7, I'm sure I would have stuck with IE8, because it seems to be MUCH better than it's predecessors!

Safari is great on Mac. I still use Firefox because of the extensions though.

Safari for me. I never got into themes or extensions and with 100% on Acid 3 and in my opinion the best interface for a browser I can't go wrong. Also the web inspector built in is a good alternative to FireBug (the main extensions people seem to miss from Firefox from what I hear). The one thing I miss from Firefox is being able to right click on a part of a site and press "View background image"... anybody know how I can do this in Safari?

That said, when I'm on Windows it's Firefox all the way. I just think Firefox on Mac is a horrible browser.

Firefox (well, Minefield, but still)

I used to use Safari a lot back when Firefox on OS X sucked, but that changed with the overhaul to the architecture with version 3 (before 3 it was a Carbon app that used QuickDraw for text and drawing, 3+ is a Cocoa app that uses Quartz for text and drawing)

Edit: Firefox has better text handling now than Safari, which is nice.

Edited by The_Decryptor

Safari...

But I am also not a "Power User" by any means, all I need is the ability to do Favorites and I am good to go.

Firefox due to the addons.

If Safari had the same ability and was more stable I'd use it. The start up time is fantastic, but not enough to make me switch.

Firefox with the GrApple Crisp theme from here - I switch back and forth between Firefox and Safari. But it's been Firefox for the longest time especially because I can use every site that I go to on a daily basis.