Do You Think Megan Fox is Attractive?

She flaunts her body, acts vacuous and portrays an "easy" image. She has a very sexual look, and makes herself look "available" in so much as she is nothing special, just like "the hot girl you see down the pub".

As such, is she attractive? Yes - she attracts. Is she sexy? Yes - she puts out a strong sexual image.

Is she beautiful? Not at all. She looks fake, caked in poorly applied make-up, slutty and cheap.

"Beautiful" is still beautiful when you remove the make-up, the designer labels, the sexual appeal. Beauty haunts you, beauty captivates you and beauty astounds you. She does none of these, and there are more "beautiful" people down my local.

Don't get me wrong, I'd not say no... But then again, that's the problem - she looks like it would be offered.

"Beautiful" is still beautiful when you remove the make-up, the designer labels, the sexual appeal. Beauty haunts you, beauty captivates you and beauty astounds you. She does none of these, and there are more "beautiful" people down my local.

Exactly. Find that page that shows model and actresses without make up and you'll see what I mean.

When she is made up, shot in soft focus, retouched, that nasty Monroe tat on her left forearm covered, and now that I've seen her thumbs they will need to be covered as well, yes she's hot.

I think shes nicer without makeup, she looks real trashy when you see her at promos etc. but of late she seems to be getting better.

Yes, she's an attractive young woman. I've seen better though. Just imagine how she'd look without her makeup.

She's got that "hot" look that apparently a lot of people like, although I am not one of those, so she's not attractive to me.

I agree (Y)

I am very much a heterosexual female these days, but as an artist I like to think that I know how to appreciate beauty in any shape. Women I do find particularly beautiful.

That being said, I do have to agree that she does have a rather generalized look to her. I generally can't stand wearing more than a little mascara and lipgloss, so it makes me a little uncomfortable to look at her caked face; it always makes me want to go wash my own. Her hair also looks like it's been abused constantly and needs a good trim and conditioning. She even looks a bit greasy to me, in most photos I've seen her in which only makes me want to wash my face even more.

Aside from that, I do think she's gorgeous. Her eyes are particularly lovely, and her body is well shaped and proportioned. She does dress like a tramp from what I've seen, but if she has the body to pull it off, why not flaunt it? I know that tattoo turns many off, and I do agree that it's not her most attractive asset, but I do admire her for slapping a giant face of Marilyn Monroe right on her forearm for all to see; to me, it comes off as sort of an "eff you" to anyone who cares enough to dismiss her because of it. She does look rather fake (like the type of woman who would lie about being interested in cars and video games for male attention) and like a bit of a bitch, but for all I know, she's the sweetest, most down-to-earth woman alive.

As a celebrity, she has many above her in way of looks. If she were your average woman in the bar or shopping in the mall, I guarantee she wouldn't be judged as harshly--but that's fame for you.

Now I'm going to go shower.

-Emily

Thread Title Fixed

Added the r to Attractive. Was Driving me Crazy. :laugh:

DL

No. She's way too thin, the tan she's usually sporting looks overdone, her skin is greasy, and her hair looks unwashed. I know many will slag me for saying this, but I like women like Kim Kardashian, Salma Hayek and Jennifer Tilly. I love curves, I love the long hair, and I love the bedroom eyes.