Do You Think Megan Fox is Attractive?

shes very hot, but in hollywood i find many other actress to be more hotter than her.

ofcourse megan fox is probably hotter than any girl ive been with but compared to other holywood stars she aint that great.

I'd sell my girlfriend to get with her if I was given the choice! /jk

...or is it :shiftyninja:

Seriously though, yes I think she's very attractive. People can find bad pictures of her, but anyone can have a bad picture taken of them. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that so what's hot to someone isn't necessarily going to be for everyone else.

no shes too boney and she looks like she uses too much fake than, no thanks :p

LOL

i love these kinds of debates, if you ever had the chance to meet her (and i mean HER not the "Megan Fox" persona the public applies to her) and had a chance to actually hang out as if no one knew who she was, id be willing to bet that almost all that currently say NO wld really say YES.............Over and Over and Over and Over lol

LOL

i love these kinds of debates, if you ever had the chance to meet her (and i mean HER not the "Megan Fox" persona the public applies to her) and had a chance to actually hang out as if no one knew who she was, id be willing to bet that almost all that currently say NO wld really say YES.............Over and Over and Over and Over lol

Then again, there is these things called maturity, self-control, and personal taste.