[definitive] Best iPhone Apps

the ultimate betting tool "Bet Agenda" now available in app store with 60% discount! Limited time offer...

www.betagenda.net

Terrible. Ultimate Bet Pro is nice for NFL bets. The creators give tips on who has a better chance to win and what not, they have been betting for 20yrs.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

TVCatchup - (Free & No Subscription) Watch Freview TV on you iOS device over WiFi or 3G

BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD Catch Up - (Free & No Subscription) Watch program's previously aired on TV

TuneIn Radio - (Free/Paid & No Subscription) Access to 40,000+ radio stations

ITap RDP - (Paid) RDP client with support for NLA, TS, RemoteFX & gestures make it stand out from the rest

VLCStreamer - (Free/Paid) Stream video content from computer (most formats)

• 4 weeks later...

the new TweetBot 2.0 released today hehe. It was already the best Twitter client, and now even better. There is also an iPad version you can buy. I bought as well

yea by far the best twitter client for ios . reminds me of Plume for android

Just happened to come across a free GPS app the other day called "Waze". Besides all the social networking crap built-in to it, it's actually a really really good navigation app.

http://itunes.apple....d323229106?mt=8

waze is freaking great its replaced my navigation on my android and iphone

Camera Genius

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/camera-genius/id304169579?mt=8

• 4 weeks later...

Streamtome is pretty awesome for streaming audio... I have it on my phone and iPad.

+1 . Just tried it out. Forget iTunes Match!

Been enjoying AppsGoneFree a lot - some quality apps and games for free each day, and given there is a certain criteria app developers must meet before their apps are included on the list, the level of crapware is low. (though not all games and apps are that good)

Some of the gems I picked up: for games - Beat Hazard Ultra, Jenga, Nuts, Reflekt, and QuadPong (from our own member Rudy). As for apps: PhotoSender (batch Facebook photo uploading app), FiLMiC Pro (camcorder app, lots of tweakable options!), and SmartSync (syncs Facebook photos and profile information with your contact list).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been enjoying AppsGoneFree a lot - some quality apps and games for free each day, and given there is a certain criteria app developers must meet before their apps are included on the list, the level of crapware is low. (though not all games and apps are that good)

Some of the gems I picked up: for games - Beat Hazard Ultra, Jenga, Nuts, Reflekt, and QuadPong (from our own member Rudy). As for apps: PhotoSender (batch Facebook photo uploading app), FiLMiC Pro (camcorder app, lots of tweakable options!), and SmartSync (syncs Facebook photos and profile information with your contact list).

Just grabbed this, and simplephysics is free for the day so the app is already worth the download. Can see me using this one a bit and hadn't heard of it yet. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Looks nice, never head of it. Will try out. Thanks! (Y)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm curently using

apps

Facebook official app

Twitter official app

Skype official app

TuneIn Radio (obviously to listen to radio via wifi)

games

Angry Birds

Plant vs Zombie

Superbrothers:Sword & Sworcery EP (best iOS game ev4r)

Finger shot RPG (awesome unknown little gem)

Cut the rope

Hero Academy

Shining Force (not really a great port from the Sega Genesis version but well that game is awesome)

Curently looking for a good free (or not expensive like 2.99 at most) flight arrivals and departures app.

• 2 months later...

I personally can't live without TuneIn Radio, gMusic (anybody try anything better for Google Play Music?), and as of 20 minutes ago Jasmine. I personally wish Google's YouTube app for iOS 5/6 allowed for background playback and it wouldnt have stupid seeking issues. This app actually uses the QuickTime layer to play and honestly feels native again too. Only request of Jasmine is that it syncs with the history of my account and not just itself but it is well done considering also it comes from one guy. Kudos!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ultimately it's dependent on user preference, but here's a list of the apps that I utilize most often:

Facebook - I'm pretty sure you guys know what this is ;)

Google Earth - Who wouldn't want the world in their pocket?

Engadget - Because what self-proclaimed geek can go without their tech news?

Words With Friends - Digital friend vs. friend scrabble app

YouTube - As the second most utilized search engine on the planet, who doesn't have this?

Angry Birds - One of the most successful iPhone games of all time...

Wikipedia - Because I like to look stuff up on the fly

The Weather Channel - For snow and stuff ;)

Instagram - Cause taking just plain ol' photos isn't always enough

Simple Note - Keeps me organized and allows me to brainstorm on the fly

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I haven?t read the whole thread and so I won?t name the obvious ones, but I like Tiny Tower, Mayas & Aliens, Jurassic Park Builder and Simpsons Tapped Out(Yeah I know I didn?t want to name the obvious ones, but I just had to list it!)

• 4 weeks later...