'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead In Home

BILLY MAYS HERE WITH OXY-COFFIN tired of old and cramped cofins? then buy this coffin it cleans itself oxyclean kaboom ............

actually rip billy, i was just getting into the pitchmen series

His new show on the Discovery Channel was funny... I actually liked watching it.

Same, I also enjoyed watching that show.

This one really took me by surprise. Another one to have died so young.

R.I.P. Billy.

i wonder if billy mays senior. or bill mays junior would take over pitchmen ?

jeeze whats with all the deaths this year truely a sad year indeed. also last year with Syd Barret of Pink Floyd dead.......... Rip world... im missing all of you

What the hell is an "informercial".

30 minute commercial to sell a product usually 2am paid programming on cable tv..

What the hell is an "informercial".

It is a half hour long commercial disguised as a TV show. They are usually shown late at night or on the weekends when TV viewing is at it's lowest.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/28/billy-mays-is-dead/

That's probably it. Suffered from epidural hematoma due to blunt impact to the head.

TAMPA, Fla. - A Tampa International Airport spokeswoman says a runway was closed after a USAirways jet apparently blew its front tires while landing.

Airport spokeswoman Brenda Geoghagan says no passengers or crew on flight 1241 from Philadelphia were hurt when the jet landed Saturday afternoon. The passengers were taken to a secure area and then released to claim their baggage.

The incident left debris on the runway.

Thats gotta be the plane he was on..WOW

It is a half hour long commercial disguised as a TV show. They are usually shown late at night or on the weekends when TV viewing is at it's lowest.

Oh. You mean infomercial. Gotchya.

I absolutely HATED his commercials and infomercials. Thats all I'm saying on here.

same here but ill give my respect to him & his family r.i.p

btw heres his sons myspace page he looks just like his dad link

Edited by sCrAtCh420th

Insurance job by wifey?

Umm, no if you have seen his show you have seen his house, and lets just say he has done well for himself and his family. If anything his name and is only getting bigger, and it would be dumb to do that when while his stock is rising faster then ever.

anyways, why the **** would you say such a thing about some person that you didn?t even know existed until you ?read? the article, you know nothing about her yet you say something as ignorant and hateful about her.

Every day thousands of people die: Murder, hunger, suicide, etc. Just because some are famous pedophiles or TV guys, doesnt mean they are any different.

Get use to it. It is called life. You too will suffer it with the difference that you will not appear on CNN/Neowin/etc.

People can mourn whoever they want. Get use to it. It is called life.

I wouldn't want to be famous and 50 yrs old right now. The Grim Reaper sure has it out for middle aged famous people right now!