July 2009 Desktops

desktopqtu.jpg

My desktop for July. Those Sticky notes are the best thing I've used so far in Windows 7, at the moment there's only a few. They contain information for work + clients, and one of the Sticky's is from when my girlfriend came over.

Nice. What foobar skin is that?

A mod I made from the great skins by tedgo, DarkOne and CompactOne :)

@radwimp what extensions are you using?. In particular that one with "Menu" on the main bar.

The dropdown thing? That's "Playlist dropdown" extension. If you mean the buttons below that, it's part of the skin I mentioned above.

Anybody know what notes widget or program is running in this desktop?

Yup.

It's Rainmeter.

Specifically the Moxx Pack. :)

You edited your post before I got my reply in, but I think it is still relevant...

Please don't include images in quotes. I know people do it anyway, but if you re-read the first rules post in this thread, it is discouraged (and annoying). So out of courtesy towards others, try not to include embedded images in a quote.

You edited your post before I got my reply in, but I think it is still relevant...

Please don't include images in quotes. I know people do it anyway, but if you re-read the first rules post in this thread, it is discouraged (and annoying). So out of courtesy towards others, try not to include embedded images in a quote.

I only did it to show the theme I was looking for, considering it would have been pretty stupid to say, anyone know where I can find this theme....and no picture showing the theme.

But yeah got your point, and was edited because I found the info, also didn't see the name of the theme in the post first time I read it, so when I made my post and quoted it, I noticed wow, there is the name right there, so deleted everything. :)

3677568165_fabb258c2c_m.jpg

Wallpaper: Rainbow City by pipper-SVK - link

Visual Style: Default Vista Aero

Running Programs:

Free Launch Bar - link

Wowhead Client - link

July 2009, still running Windows 7 RC 7100

2 things, well 3...

1. awesome desktop!

2. the media bar under your task bar?

3. the cool time and date overlay?

any details much appreciated!

oh, and excellent music taste!

lol 7 posts in 6 years - do I define the term lurker?