Warehouse 13

• 4 weeks later...

Watched all of season 3 last week and enjoyed it, TBH I find it better than Eureka.

Anyone know why there is a random episode due to air on 6th December, is it a Christmas special or something?

Watched all of season 3 last week and enjoyed it, TBH I find it better than Eureka.

Anyone know why there is a random episode due to air on 6th December, is it a Christmas special or something?

Probably the Christmas special because they also did one last year.

• 6 months later...

Well I finally watched the first episode. While some people give shows a 2, 3 or 4 episode test I give them 1. If they can't make a good pilot then something is seriously wrong.

So how was the 1st episode of warehouse 13?

It's been a while since i saw anything that stupid. What a terrible pilot! I really can't think about anything good to say about it. It actually took me most of the day to watch the entire episode. I paused it for hours. I didn't even want to come back and finish it. In the end i did stomach though it. If I had to rate it out of a 10 I would give it a 1. BARF.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For some reason, I never thought I'd enjoy watching this show. I recently started watching it and as of this moment, I've seen everything up to the seventh episode of season two. And I love it! I'm absolutely hooked. In a way, I'm glad I didn't watch it until now. I don't have to wait for any new episodes to air. :)

For some reason, I never thought I'd enjoy watching this show. I recently started watching it and as of this moment, I've seen everything up to the seventh episode of season two. And I love it! I'm absolutely hooked. In a way, I'm glad I didn't watch it until now. I don't have to wait for any new episodes to air. :)

it's an amazing show! and it gets better and better!

it's an amazing show! and it gets better and better!

Yeah. I loved the finale for season two (Secret Santa).

Watched the first three seasons all in the last 2 weeks. Love the show. That finale was mind blowing. Watch 4 eps of season 4 and it still looks good. great show and happy it still around.

I just started watching season three and I'm already on episode four. As much as I love this show, I need to start rationing the episodes. Soon, I'll be caught up to the latest episode and I'd have to wait.

I gotta say, I like the guest appearances. I was pleasantly surprised to see actors from Star Trek like Rene Auberjonois (Odo from DS9) and Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine from Voyager). Also, I learned that the show is shot in my city. I recognized a local retail TigerDirect store in the episode with the real life computer virus.

I gotta say, I like the guest appearances. I was pleasantly surprised to see actors from Star Trek like Rene Auberjonois (Odo from DS9) and Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine from Voyager). Also, I learned that the show is shot in my city. I recognized a local retail TigerDirect store in the episode with the real life computer virus.

I should of rationed but flying from across the world with 2 lay overs 6 and 10 hours I got to watch so many of them. Now I need to dl the rest of season 4. should take me about 2 weeks then I can catch up to everyone else. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! What an ending. I'm so glad I made the decision to watch this show. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Warehouse 13 is in the same fictional universe as Alphas (alongside Eureka). I hope they do more character crossovers.

I believe that Warehouse 13 will do alot of crossovers in the future with other SyFy shows :)