Warehouse 13

SYFY'S HIT SERIES, WAREHOUSE 13 BEGINS SEASON TWO PRODUCTION THIS MARCH LEADING TO ITS SUMMER PREMIERE ON TUESDAY, JULY 13

Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, Allison Scagliotti and CCH Pounder

All Return For Second Season Pick-Up

Nolan Funk (Nickelodeon's Spectacular) To Guest Star In Four Episode Storyline

New York, NY March 2, 2010 Syfy's #1 original hit series, Warehouse 13, commences production on season two this March in Toronto and will kick off the new season with a summer premiere on Tuesday, July 13. Series regulars, Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek and Allison Scagliotti, along with series guest star, CCH Pounder, reprise their roles in the series ratings leader for Syfy. The 13 episode, hour-long dramedy is slated to return this summer 2010.

Nickelodeon star, Nolan Funk (Spectacular, Drake & Josh) guest stars in a four-episode storyline in season two. Funk portrays Todd, a tech savvy local who takes a special romantic interest in Claudia (Scagliotti). This budding relationship is put to the test by the secrets they are forced to keep from one another.

Warehouse 13 follows two Secret Service agents who find themselves abruptly transferred to a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government. The Warehouse's caretaker Artie (Saul Rubinek) charges Pete (Eddie McClintock) and Myka (Joanne Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the Warehouse itself.

Warehouse 13 became the all-time Syfy leader in total viewers (4.1 million), Adults 25-54 (2.1 million) and Household ratings (2.9), as measured by 7-Day DVR data, making it the most successful series in Syfy's 17-year history.

Warehouse 13 is produced for Syfy by Universal Cable Productions. Jack Kenny (The Book of Daniel), returns as showrunner.

Source: Syfy

I cant believe they are shooting a 2nd season of this utter crap. This is probably one of the worst shows I've seen in a while.

I watched the first three episodes and I really felt like I've lost three hours of my life..... The bad acting combined with the cheesy and shallow plot is just amazing.

I loved Warehouse 13... funny whitty I hope there will be a second season. :rolleyes:

jewelstaite89413.png

'Firefly' star to guest on 'Warehouse 13'

Firefly actress Jewel Staite has reportedly signed for a guest role on Syfy's Warehouse 13.

Staite announced the news via Twitter on Wednesday.

"Got offered a lovely role on Warehouse 13. Wish I could tell you more. All I can say is, you Browncoats are gonna freak," she posted.

The network has yet to announce details about Staite's upcoming episode.

The 27-year-old is best known for her roles as Kaylee Frye on Firefly and Dr Jennifer Keller on Stargate: Atlantis.

Source

1256828801.jpg

FOLLOWING up an earlier announcement at SciFiAndTvTalk regarding Jewel Staite?s upcoming guest-star appearance on Warehouse 13, it was announced today by the Syfy Channel that the actress? former Firefly co-star Sean Maher will appear opposite her in the same episode. In Mild Mannered, Maher plays Sheldon, a quiet, unassuming guy whose exposure to a dangerous object brings about shocking physical change. Staite portrays Loretta, the object of his unrequited love. The actress starred as Kaylee Frye and Maher as Dr. Simon Tam in the hit series Firefly, the award-winning 2002 drama from creator Joss Whedon. Mild Mannered is scheduled to premiere in July 2010 as part of Warehouse 13?s second season.

340xcustom1268798858526.jpg

At last night's 2010 Syfy Upfront Party in New York, the ridiculously charming Warehouse 13 stars Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly hinted at who'll be guest-starring next season, and which villains await agents Pete Lattimer and Myka Bering.

First off, it's gotta be said that McClintock and Kelly have a great rapport. Rarely is an answer just an answer - rather, it's a ping-pong game of quips. Here's what they had to say about the tenor of the second season of Warehouse 13, which debuts July 13, 2010:

• Joanne Kelly: It'll be bigger, better, more fun.
  • Eddie McClintock: I think the biggest adjustment has been in script development. Although I thought the scripts were great last year, I think that the writers really found the show and I'm glad that we're really focusing on the heart, the family aspect of the show. People come back to see relationships. And I think Pete and Myka have gotten to a point where they now really love and respect one another, even though they're still different. They've learned to have little more fun with each other.
  • JK: This year, you just see these characters grow, I think that's really important, but it's a full long journey, however long the show runs, you'll see these characters relationships grow along with it.
  • EM: We find out that Pete is an ex-marine, which is my pitch the beginning of the year because my charity is the Veterans of Foreign Wars, so I wanted to get in a little thank you to all the men and women of the armed forces that are in Afghanistan and Iraq. That was important to me, so I'm glad the writers honored them with that.
  • What sort of nemeses can viewers anticipate?
  • EM: I don't know what we can talk about and what we can't?
  • JK: There's super-capers!
  • EM: We have a new supervillain on the show.
  • JK: We still have our old villain - Roger Rees [who plays ex-Warehouse agent James MacPherson] makes a great appearance too.
  • We asked McClintock to sum up the new season in one word. He finally came up a suitable answer (but not with assistance from Kelly):
  • EM: Thoughtful and exciting.
  • JK: That's not one word! That's three words.
  • EM: Ok, what if I put a slash in. Thoughtful/exciting!
  • JK: Or a dash!
  • EM: Yeah, a dash!
  • And what guest stars are coming down the pike?
  • JK: Are we allowed to say?
  • EM: There's two people from Firefly.
  • JK: There might be someone from Eureka.
  • EM: Maybe someone from Dexter perhaps. And the lovely C.C.H. Pounder is back [as director Irene Frederic]. She does Avatar [she portrayed Na'vi leader Mo'at] and then comes back to our show.
  • JK: The Oscars to [Warehouse 13 filming site] Toronto!
  • EM: Except now we're not allowed to make eye contact with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Season 2 Has Guest Stars!

The Second Season of the Channel?s Most Successful Series Ever Will Feature Firefly Alums Jewel Staite and Sean Maher, Gina Torres as well as Philip Winchester (Crusoe), Paula Garces (Defying Gravity)

New York, NY ? March 25, 2010 ? Warehouse 13, the most successful series in Syfy history, today announced that Gina Torres will join Firefly alums Jewel Staite and Sean Maher as guest stars during the second season, which kicks off in July. The series is currently in production in Toronto.

Philip Winchester (Crusoe) and Paula Garces (Defying Gravity) will also appear as guest stars this year.

Torres and Garces? roles are both love interests for Pete (Eddie McClintock)

Torres, who portrayed ?Zoe Washburne? in Firefly, plays ?Kate,? an agent from Pete?s past.

Garces, who played ?Paula Morales? in Defying Gravity and ?Officer Tina Hanlon? in The Shield, assumes the recurring role of ?Kelly,? a sexy, spunky, headstrong veterinarian in the Warehouse town of Univille who catches Pete?s eye.

In the episode featuring Philip Winchester (?Jack Chase? in Alice), Pete and Myka discover an object in the Warehouse town of Univille is transmitting increasingly dangerous scenes from old Hollywood movies. Winchester plays 1950s matinee idol ?Raymond St. James,? the star of these movies, in roles which include a Cowboy, a Marine, a Gladiator and a Mad Scientist.

Source: Syfy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's for sure. I think the worst case scenario would be his gone for like a couple episodes and then shows up some how. So they think his dead for awhile.

Aren't they going to have a crossover episode with another SyFy series in August?

I believe I read it was Eureka not sure on that though!

• 2 weeks later...

I was very pleased with the premiere. All the cast members really have a great chemistry going on. I like shows that don't have to take themselves too seriously.

Season 2 premiere was fantastic! Lots of great plot twists and had me biting my nails right up until the end! I love this show :)