Question?

With the last couple of terrorist attacks, above all questions I would like to know is this just Al Queda or are ther other 'professional' killers out there?

The reason I ask is every time a bomb goes off, within minutes I hear the words 'Al Queda'.

Is it just me or is it jumping the gun a little that when any terrorist group follow's through any awful act, it instantly gets linked to Al Queda. I'm not saying their OK by any means but are we calling anyone that kills people 'Al Queda' or are there other groups out there that we should be aware of?

As most of us know nothing is 'black and white', so why is portrayed that way in the current political climate?

Without pointing fingers at any politicians or governments does anyone else think their getting half the story?

Bottomline <Sh*ts goin down an who the f*ck knows whats goin on? It ain't you!>

It's the most well known terrorist group in America, due to the 9/11 attacks. So naturally the media is going to automatically "speculate" wither it was Al Queda or not. (To raise people's interest in the story)

The recent bomb in Morocco was blamed blatantly to Al Qaeda...but I'm not too sure whether this linked to another not too long ago bombing in Riyadh.

considering the other 2 well known terrorists groups(Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad) mainly focus their attention on Israel and attacks outside are usually attributed to Al-Queda, a group more well know for it's diversity in choosing targets, not to mention the "mulitple attacks simultaneously" is an Al-Queda signature, i think the media is right in laying the blame at their feet initially.

not to mention the "mulitple attacks simultaneously" is an Al-Queda signature

That never happened before September 11th; it is not exactly one of their 'signatures'.

That never happened before September 11th; it is not exactly one of their 'signatures'.

does Kenya and Niarobi ring a bell?