I've finally switched!

i didn't provoke him - i didn't say "macs suck" either.

i might have said they are a waste of money - i meant overpriced - the distinction is mild and for that mistake everyone seems to jump on me with their knives out.

I may have said things that were not thought out, but please don't try and protect that guy's attitude problem by saying i provoked him.

edit: protect means justify... sorry

Just placed my order for a 17" Powerbook and a Kensington Pocket Mouse Pro Wireless.

Should Be here by Thursday.  What sucks is I'll be out of town until Thursday night.  Argh!  :crazy:

Not only is this my first mac, this is my first laptop, so I'm doubly excited.  :D  :D

That's all I got.

============================

This useless post brought to you by one excited switcher

============================

Does this look familiar ladies? It's the first post, and topic of the thread. We have already established you aren't smart enough to carry on an intellectual conversation, let's see if you are smart enough to get back on topic.

I will establish the odds of 1/100 that it WON'T happen.

its not going to happen if you insult me out of the blue again. idiot. read the rest of this page again.

@Diata and Aaron, no problem, but why do Superfula and have to try and keep it going? If you want to have a go a me further why don't you do it by pm?

Where did I single you out in my post? A group of you are acting quite childish, and that's who I was talking to. There's no need to throw your own pity party.

I think about every Mac user here has (and probably a couple pc users) already disproven every misconception you have about Macs. Don't you think it's about time you give it up?

If you think I was talking to you a couple posts back, whatever. Think what you want. You've drug your name through the mud here quite a bit, so I suggest for your sake, that you just fagettaboutit.

sigh* tell me what misconceptions these are...

ou've drug your name through the mud here quite a bit

The people in this forum are easiliest the most arrogant i have ever met...

Just close it...rather pointless now that it's been thoroughly ruined, which I partially apolgize for. But honestly, I'm getting -really- tired of these trolls coming in here, and I seriously doubt this would be tolerated in other forums.