Comic Con 2009

McK, you just crossed 4K. :o :rofl:

Comic con is a post-booster (lol) for you. :p

Yeah, I guess :laugh:

He was just asking what we all want to see a megan fox sex tape :laugh:

Everyone's comments on Youtube are something along the lines of "He has balls of steel."

Yeah, over today :D Probably still get news in the next few days. Me, leave? Never :D But now comic-con's over need to put more time into reading my book :laugh:

I absolutely have to go next year. I mean, I live an hour from San Diego... It just kind of snuck up on me this year, so I wasn't able to sign up in time. What a shame :(

I absolutely have to go next year. I mean, I live an hour from San Diego... It just kind of snuck up on me this year, so I wasn't able to sign up in time. What a shame :(

I predict a neowin meet at the biggest nerdfest ever!

If I have the money, I'm going next year. There's just so much there. To bad no more Lost :( But Saw XIX will be there, errr, I mean Saw VII :p

What the hell is wrong with the girl in the background of that clip - he says moist and she is all "Whoah that is gross"?

Come on, it's a very very safe joke. Lighten up!

Giga+Hurmoth+Rappy :o You all should go, covering different panels and stuff. Sounds awesome, but probably won't happen.

I am totally there!!!

I snuck into Comic-Con everyday. :]

Saw so much. Tons of celebrities. Then I went to the food court at the mall and ate lunch 1 seat from Napoleon Dynamite and his brother. Olivia Munn kept looking at me when she was getting ready to go live. We just kept catching eyes by accident, pretty cool but weird. I was standing directly in her line of site on a chair though.

Anyone have pics of her when she changed into that white outfit?

Saw so much. Tons of celebrities. Then I went to the food court at the mall and ate lunch 1 seat from Napoleon Dynamite and his brother. Olivia Munn kept looking at me when she was getting ready to go live. We just kept catching eyes by accident, pretty cool but weird. I was standing directly in her line of site on a chair though.

Ha, how sneaky of you :laugh:

wow, that sounds so cool. :o