Teen taunts animal activists after guilty plea for killing kitten

Holy ****, man. We've read the mother ****ing post. Armed robbery, assault, theft - none of that **** is a capital offense! The thing that people are most upset about is the cat.

Holy ****, man. Most people are making comments about the fact people want her dead for killing a cat and not mentioning the fact that she has commited other nasty crimes...

You may have read the whole post, but from the other peoples comments, it shows that they have not.

Capital offence or not, its the amount of times the offences have been commited and the fact she shows no remorse.

Dont get me wrong, if it was the first time someone had done a gun robbery or something, then i dont see why they should die. The fact she has done it a few times and still shows no remorse, is usually the start of the making of someone who will later in life commit even worse crimes and still not care for their fellow human, so IMO they should end her now, before she has a chance to progress to multipul murder etc...

So please, dont "Holy ****, man" me, without actually thinking about what it is you are about to actually say in relation to the rest of the thread and the reasoning behind my thought process, ok.

Poor cat, I really like cats and its unimaginable what that cat went through, and as for the other crimes that girl needs locking up for at least 3 years and NEVER allowed to keep or live with pets ever again, that goes for the other girl too, sicko's! :(

reading this article made my brother cry =( poor kitten , it didnt deserve that, stupid bitch should be punished much worse then that for what she did and might do